Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tips on learning how to freestyle? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371633)

Popinjay 11-04-2005 05:24 AM

Tips on learning how to freestyle?

I want to learn how to freestyle just because it's awesome. I'm sure there are some awesome freestylers here who can give me some good ideas and ways to learn. Jakethebake? Boris? Bruiser? Help me out guys.

SackUp 11-04-2005 05:26 AM

Re: Tips on learning how to freestyle?

[ QUOTE ]
I want to learn how to freestyle just because it's awesome. I'm sure there are some awesome freestylers here who can give me some good ideas and ways to learn. Jakethebake? Boris? Bruiser? Help me out guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just watch the Made episode with white boy learning to rap.

Call your self Snowcap and just make the last word of each sentence rhyme and you should be just fine.

gulebjorn 11-04-2005 05:26 AM

Ask Prahlad.

Popinjay 11-04-2005 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just watch the Made episode with white boy learning to rap.

Call your self Snowcap and just make the last word of each sentence rhyme and you should be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I've seen it. Wish I went to NYU cause I could probably get C Ray to teach me in exchange for some smoke-outs.

kipin 11-04-2005 05:52 AM

Best freestyler I have ever heard is a guy named Jin. Search for him and download his videos off limewire.

jakethebake 11-04-2005 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you're talking about? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

mason55 11-04-2005 06:04 AM

Be black.

billyjex 11-04-2005 06:16 AM

I laughed.

-Skeme- 11-04-2005 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Best freestyler I have ever heard is a guy named Jin. Search for him and download his videos off limewire.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not that good at freestyling, much better at battling. I'm decent with rhyming stuff, but I don't exactly have much substance.

sthief09 11-04-2005 06:42 AM

one time in chemistry class i put this stuff on my skin that turned it brownish. you could try that