Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: *** Official STTF NYC Get-Together *** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370458)

durron597 11-02-2005 03:08 PM

OT: *** Official STTF NYC Get-Together ***

Alright, the time has come to put a few more details into a thread.

To keep it organized, if you are interested in attending please reply to this thread.

Please also answer the following poll questions with regard to this gathering:

Note: If you are one of the people voting for Dec 2 or Dec 3 but not "any of those" please reply to this thread so we know who you are.

pooh74 11-02-2005 03:14 PM

Re: OT: *** Official STTF NYC Get-Together ***

It should be alcohol...I want to know I will be getting something for my money

Exitonly 11-02-2005 03:15 PM

alcohol is fine and dandy, just not in a place that requires >21.

edit: requires you to be over 21 to be in there... not over 21 to drink, obviously.

pooh74 11-02-2005 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

edit: requires you to be over 21 to be in there... not over 21 to drink, obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? Sorry, we'll figure something out that everyone can do I'm sure.

Exitonly 11-02-2005 03:19 PM

i'll be 20 by the time this actually happens.

And i onyl look 15, so.. yeah.

durron597 11-02-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what I meant was, would you like to attend this event *primarily* to drink (and hang out, but not poker - like a Diablo or J.A. Sucker OOT trip report type of thing), or *primarily* to play poker... or *primarily* to drink while playing poker [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

citanul 11-02-2005 03:24 PM

i haven't voted, but my preference is to have a drink and eat and socialize, with poker being tertiary or lower. poker discussion = fine, poker playing = fine, but not necessary.

c

Exitonly 11-02-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my preference is to have a drink and eat and socialize, with poker being tertiary or lower. poker discussion = fine, poker playing = fine, but not necessary

[/ QUOTE ]

pooh74 11-02-2005 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my preference is to have a drink and eat and socialize, with poker being tertiary or lower. poker discussion = fine, poker playing = fine, but not necessary

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me2

nyc999 11-02-2005 03:28 PM

That'll be my first weekend in my new house, so I'm not really sure if I'll be able to make it.

With that said, I would be happy if it were just drinking beers and watching football on a Sunday afternoon.