Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ExtenZe (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370202)

Onaflag 11-02-2005 04:24 AM

ExtenZe

ExtenZe commercials seem to make every living female a size whore and every living man inadequate. If you buy into the whole thing, you would think that every man alive is sizably inadequate for their partner.

I call BS on enhancement schemes. Any experienced wang enhancement pill takers out there who may care to comment?

Onaflag...............

InchoateHand 11-02-2005 04:25 AM

Re: ExtenZe

This Works Here Too!

CardSharpCook 11-02-2005 04:38 AM

I thought this post was on eXisTanCE

It was a really cool movie.

shant 11-02-2005 04:39 AM

No but I once took Volume Pills on a dare because my friend paid for the month supply.

dblgutshot 11-02-2005 01:32 PM

Not as cool as eXistenZ

IndieMatty 11-02-2005 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No but I once took Volume Pills on a dare because my friend paid for the month supply.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. we always talked about this in college, but no one was willing to buy. You Peter North some chick or what?

Dominic 11-02-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ExtenZe commercials seem to make every living female a size whore and every living man inadequate. If you buy into the whole thing, you would think that every man alive is sizably inadequate for their partner.

I call BS on enhancement schemes. Any experienced wang enhancement pill takers out there who may care to comment?

Onaflag...............

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay if you're a pencil dik, Dude. We don't care.

jokerthief 11-02-2005 02:52 PM

I tried ExtenZe. Nothing happened for the first eight weeks. From week eight to twelve I barely noticed a change, however, from week twelve to week twenty four I gained .5 inches in girth and .75 inches in length. From week twenty four to fifty two I gained an additional .25 inches in girth and .50 inches in length. At this point I stopped taking it.

jakethebake 11-02-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are these? I've never heard of any of this stuff you guys are talking about?

citanul 11-02-2005 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried ExtenZe. Nothing happened for the first eight weeks. From week eight to twelve I barely noticed a change, however, from week twelve to week twenty four I gained .5 inches in girth and .75 inches in length. From week twenty four to fifty two I gained an additional .25 inches in girth and .50 inches in length. At this point I stopped taking it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't decide if that's just someone having fun or if it's a real story [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]