Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Most respected posters in PLO? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369499)

stigmata 11-01-2005 06:46 AM

Most respected posters in PLO?

I want to do a trawl of great Omaha posts on this board. Could someone provide me with a list of respected posters? I think this could be a way to tackle the archives.

Thanks.

Filip 11-01-2005 08:21 AM

Re: Most respected posters in PLO?

Dont think we have any [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

11-01-2005 12:39 PM

Tilt.. he always seems to have something good to say.

Lafortezza 11-01-2005 02:23 PM

Big Dave D, and his blog is a good read too.

11-01-2005 02:24 PM

This forum is tight enough that anyone saying anything is worth a thought. And Omaha is complicated enough that any play beyond unanimous approval can be and often is hotly debated between two or more "experts".

ipp147 11-01-2005 02:36 PM

Hi Stigmata,

The posters who I enjoy reading and/or have something interesting to say in no particular order.

Acesover8s
Big Dave D
LA Price
BluffTHIS
Beset07

I think I have the names right.

One of the websites I posted on the other thread asking for literature I think was done by a poster called crockpot so if you search on his stuff he might of posted back in the day.

11-01-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of the websites I posted on the other thread asking for literature I think was done by a poster called crockpot

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this bugstud...just a change of sn's?

beset7 11-01-2005 03:27 PM

Big Dave D
Acesover8s
BluffTHIS!
dogsballs
LA Price
The Rempel (I like his LAG posts)
Rolf Slotboom (more for the threads where everyone challenges him)
Cleveland Guy

There's a couple of old school posters from when the forum first started that i'm forgetting. Really, this is such a low-volume forum that if you just go back to the beginning of the archives you'll find some good stuff.

Thanks for whoever said I'm a respected poster. Most of my posts are very low-content but I'm going to try and contribute more as I've moved back to playing a lot of Omaha (PLO high and limit omaha8).

ipp147 11-01-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the websites I posted on the other thread asking for literature I think was done by a poster called crockpot

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this bugstud...just a change of sn's?

[/ QUOTE ]

erm. I have no idea to be honest. Thats what I hate about people changing there names on here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ipp147 11-01-2005 04:50 PM

One last thing Stigmata, I see your from the UK. When I am back of my holiday I am going to start trying to get to the Grovesnor for some PLO. PM in the new year if you fancy a trip there.