Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Question on Rakereduction (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368551)

10-30-2005 09:11 PM

Question on Rakereduction

I am in the process of shopping for a new site and rakeback. I have pretty much decided to give Empire a try and am trying to sort out affiliates. I like the web site of Rakereduction but I am a little concerned that when you click on Empire you are transfered to another site called "negatetherake.com" which I can find no information on. Is anyone familiar with this outfit and know if it is legit or if they are just handing you off to some backstreet hustler.

This whole process is more depressing than buying a used car. I do appreciate the attempt of this forum to shed some light but there is a long way to go to true transparency. That is why I would love to hear from someone who has actual experience with this affiliate.

Thanks

obsidian 10-30-2005 10:16 PM

Re: Question on Rakereduction

My favorite affiliate. Very, very good imho.

Yeti 10-30-2005 10:17 PM

These guys are cool. Nothing to fear.

BillFranklin 10-31-2005 02:21 AM

I've never had a problem with this affliate. Highly Recommended

10-31-2005 09:02 AM

Not to toot our own horn but, we've never had a complaint that I can recall.. Our entire goal is customer service. I believe we are the only affiliate that offers up front payment on all sites

StellarWind 10-31-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to toot our own horn but, we've never had a complaint that I can recall.. Our entire goal is customer service. I believe we are the only affiliate that offers up front payment on all sites

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is noteworthy for not answering OP's question.

NegateTheRake.com has its own listing at RRR. I'd start my investigation there.

10-31-2005 07:34 PM

I believe they are the same affiliate with two websites if that helps answer the question. Is that true RakeReduction?

10-31-2005 07:43 PM

Yes, that would answer the question. In fact I would now say that is THE question. When you go to Negatetherake web site there are different info and contact emails from Rakereduction. Maybe that doesn't mean anything but it is a big red flag for me. I would like to see some public explination before I sign up so that I know at least who I am signing up with.

10-31-2005 08:52 PM

Merged into 1 site: Notice on RRR there is no longer 2 sites but 1 for advertising reasons

If you need references, basically ask anyone who uses us at rakeupdate.com (Thats what people know us by)

1 year+ of satisfied customers

Pokeraddict 10-31-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Merged into 1 site: Notice on RRR there is no longer 2 sites but 1 for advertising reasons

If you need references, basically ask anyone who uses us at rakeupdate.com (Thats what people know us by)

1 year+ of satisfied customers

[/ QUOTE ]

This merger will show around midnight ET on RRR when the new month starts.