Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   KaneKungFu123's site (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366852)

meleader2 10-27-2005 07:16 PM

KaneKungFu123\'s site

one of your rules is:

"When you play poker use game selection. Find the bad players. Don't be lazy and sit in
a game that is no longer Short handed"

short handed is what you are looking for? is this what all the pros honestly do? i figured full ring would be the game of choice for a lot of players, and how long did it take for u to beat SH/HU?

BluffTHIS! 10-27-2005 07:57 PM

Re: KaneKungFu123\'s site

All of that stuff on his site is gibberish. It is just a trick to get you there so your computer can suffer what is known as a driveby installation of a new trojan that isn't yet recognized by any of the security software. Now KKF can see all of your hole cards and knows all your login passwords. Of course I was smart enough to check it out from a library terminal. Tough luck for any library employees who play high stakes poker on their lunch breaks.

fuego527 10-27-2005 08:58 PM

i don't play very high (2/4) but i have preferred short-handed for a while now

IMO its just better

full ring feels kind of like trying to outflop people too much

your opponent has the best hand out of your 9 opponents instead of 3

aggro styles like mine prevail more in SH games

lapoker17 10-27-2005 09:13 PM

KKF - I think you should use Blogger or something - It would be quite an aesthetic upgrade and lend an air of professionalism that could only help your site.

edge 10-28-2005 12:03 AM

I look for short games when I play higher than 5/10 because I don't know how to play full and I don't care to learn. It's more fun anyway. I pretty much only know how to play 4- to 7-handed. Oh well. The internet lets me be really specialized and still make money.

billyjex 10-28-2005 03:09 AM

I think most players make more mistakes shorthanded. Most people can do OK in full ring by playing tight and playing good hands. Shorthanded, I think a good player has more of an edge.

theBruiser500 10-28-2005 02:10 PM

anyone have a link to his site

HoldEmKillah 10-28-2005 02:16 PM

it's in his profile (I think) but it's www.splashpots.com

Bosox 10-28-2005 03:55 PM

KKF, you're falling behind in your weekly updates...

It's surprising, but sites like yours and ZJ's are somewhat light on playing tips (they're pretty new i know) but those given have actually helped me enormously. An hour after reading ZJ's tournament info, i made some key changes and final tabled a MTT, then placed my best ever in the special. The advice is more grounded than most books, and therefore more directly applicable.
Thanks guys, and I hope you keep updating.

PS - any other good 2+2er sites out there?

meleader2 10-28-2005 04:10 PM

what's ZJ's url?

and Green Plastic from UB has a site too with some other UBer, i forget the name though