Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   good affliate? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364374)

10-24-2005 02:06 PM

good affliate?

paylessrake.com

good/bad?
anyone that has used them wish to comment?

rt1 10-24-2005 02:19 PM

Re: good affliate?

website looks like crap and ive never heard of this affiliate. of course, im always going to be very critical when someone with less than 10 posts makes a post like this.

-ryan

10-24-2005 02:22 PM

So you are upset that I have recently found out about 2+2 and have signed up and started to post? So I suppose when you first started, you got to skip your first post?

MrWookie47 10-24-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you are upset that I have recently found out about 2+2 and have signed up and started to post? So I suppose when you first started, you got to skip your first post?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's that there's an increased likelihood that you're associated with the site and are posting a thinly-veiled spam message. Make a new account, spam, and leave. The responder in question probably also made his first few posts in the strategy forums rather than asking about affiliates.

10-24-2005 02:27 PM

Ah---I see.
Nope, was an honest question from a new user. I was wondering why I got such a nasty response.

B1GF1SHY 10-24-2005 02:32 PM

The affiliates that advertise here and the affiliates that advertise on rake review directories (RRR, PIR) are usually legit. If you don't know a small affiliate personally its probably best to choose one that is respected in the community and already has positive feedback listed here and at other sites.

10-24-2005 02:37 PM

thank you big, that was my concern, I dont want to make a mistake with my sign up

10-24-2005 02:40 PM

There far better rakeback affiliates [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MyTurn2Raise 10-24-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm impressed that you actually are signing up for rakeback this quickly....many people forget that a big part of poker is table selection, which includes rake and bonus considerations .

Good for you, get that extra 0.5BB/100 hands

StellarWind 10-24-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Keep in mind that rt1 and many other posters in this forum including all the mods are competing affiliates. That doesn't mean their advice is bad but you should consider it in context.

Anyone in this forum with serious decisions to make should definitely visit rakerebatereview.com and read everything they can find there. It is the standout best source for information about rakeback.