Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   KK... your thoughts (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=363282)

bravos1 10-22-2005 07:59 PM

KK... your thoughts

FT Poker $0.50/$1.00

Just dropped to 6 handed from 8. No reads on anyone really as most of the players had been at the table for less than 10 hands.

Hero in SB w/ K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG raises, 1 fold, CO cold-calls, Button re-reaises, Hero Caps, BB folds, all call

Flop : 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hero bets, UTG raises, CO cold-calls again, button folds, Hero 3-bets, UTG caps, CO cold-calls yet again

at this point, I put UTG on AA or KK most likely, maybe QQ. I doubt that he caps with JJ-TT or AK. I have NO CLUE what CO can be holding to cold call 3 straight times (maybe HE has JJ-TT/AK [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

Turn : Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

at this point I fiqure I am beaten, but decide to call down since the pot is large and the CO seems to be coming along no matter what. Maybe he has big spades?

Hero checks, UTG bets, call, call

River : 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero checks, UTG bets, call, call

Final pot 20.5 BB

Thoughts? Don't really see getting off of this hand. Will post results a bit later.

lautzutao 10-22-2005 08:02 PM

Re: KK... your thoughts

NH

Redd 10-22-2005 08:08 PM

Nice hand. I don't think JJ or even TT are entirely out of the question given that Villain is unknown so the calldown is justified.

I've seen people 'slowplay' trips like CO may have done, but he could also just be an idiot with a PP.

milesdyson 10-22-2005 08:09 PM

CO basically has any pocket pair, a 7 or a 4 that he plans to raise with on the turn. he never raised so i take him off of the 4. turn really sucks for your hand but you can't fold anywhere.

bravos1 10-22-2005 10:40 PM

So UTG shows AA, no big suprise there.. CO shows 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TomBrooks 10-23-2005 12:03 AM

I might have bet the turn figuring a raise from UTG might help to knock out the other two players.

10-23-2005 12:37 AM

I bet the turn without reads.

Brice 10-23-2005 01:07 AM

Just so you know, CO only cold-called twice and not three times.

bravos1 10-23-2005 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just so you know, CO only cold-called twice and not three times.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.. 2 cold calls and one flat call of 2.. what is the difference??