Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who thinks they are gonna get paid their rake from Euro or Empire now? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355724)

addickt 10-11-2005 10:37 PM

Who thinks they are gonna get paid their rake from Euro or Empire now?

What incentive do affiliates really have to pay us all our owed rakeback???

They gotta know everyone is leaving... I have a feeling there will be many many people getting screwed in the next weeks.

Good luck, I know I have my fingers crossed

sublime 10-11-2005 10:42 PM

Re: Who thinks they are gonna get paid their rake from Euro or Empire

[ QUOTE ]

They gotta know everyone is leaving... I have a feeling there will be many many people getting screwed in the next weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be paying all my players. This who dont get paid, should report the affiliate to the proper forums.

Pokeraddict 10-11-2005 10:45 PM

Re: Who thinks they are gonna get paid their rake from Euro or Empire now?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What an ignorant post. Why would you even post this trash? Isnt there enough going now?

If you signed up with someone you trusted then there is nothing to worry about. Keep in mind these same affiliates are going to offer new rooms, maybe even Party. There is even more to lose since many are still playing on skins and who knows what will happen there.

Sponger15SB 10-11-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What an ignorant post. Why would you even post this trash? Isnt there enough going now?

If you signed up with someone you trusted then there is nothing to worry about. Keep in mind these same affiliates are going to offer new rooms, maybe even Party. There is even more to lose since many are still playing on skins and who knows what will happen there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a true affiliate.

pecto 10-11-2005 10:48 PM

I received today the empire rb from last month.

krazyace5 10-11-2005 10:49 PM

I'm not leaving the skins.

Guess it'll be lonely there all by myself.

Pokeraddict 10-11-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a true affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not an affiliate, thx. There is just no reason to cause more issues with such unfounded posts with everything else going on.

crazyweasel 10-11-2005 11:07 PM

It's a reasonable question. I've been wondering that myself. I think it does depend on what the affiliate's mix of business is. A lot of people (both players and affiliates) are just in this business for a couple of years while the money is good. At some point the affiliate does have an incentive to just close shop and steal last month's money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whether that point is now or later on is a function of what other business they have. If they literally just had 10 Empire players, they may indeed have an incentive to split. If they're big, however, there is enough money for them to make in the next year or two, so stealing one month's worth of rake wouldn't be worth it.

krimson 10-11-2005 11:14 PM

What incentive does empire/euro have to NOT pay their affiliates and further alienate the clients?

Brainwalter 10-11-2005 11:22 PM

That's not his concern. He's worried that empire/euro pay the affilates, who then pocket the money instead of paying players.