Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Neteller uses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355400)

IndianaSlim 10-11-2005 03:15 PM

Neteller uses

are there any sites that you can use neteller for to buy stuff? well im sure there are how about you list some you know about

jakethebake 10-11-2005 03:39 PM

Re: Neteller uses

[ QUOTE ]
are there any sites that you can use neteller for to buy stuff? well im sure there are how about you list some you know about

[/ QUOTE ]

This question has been asked on like three different forums in the last week, each time under different brand new IDs. Dude, just stop already.

IndianaSlim 10-11-2005 03:48 PM

well point me in the direction of those threads but hey thanks for busting me i was smart enough to sign up almost a year ago and then wait to ask that question

James282 10-11-2005 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well point me in the direction of those threads but hey thanks for busting me i was smart enough to sign up almost a year ago and then wait to ask that question

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you just totally owned jakethebake.
-James

jakethebake 10-11-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you just totally owned jakethebake.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why you believe that. I'm still pretty sure these accounts are owned by the same idiot.

Here's one.
Here's another.

theghost 10-11-2005 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 11/09/04

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake 10-11-2005 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 11/09/04

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Also...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So he's using some ID he created and never used to ask the same question over again. So what?

IndianaSlim 10-11-2005 05:10 PM

I guess it pays around here to be a newbie. I apologize for wanting some help.

IndianaSlim 10-11-2005 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So he's using some ID he created and never used to ask the same question over again. So what?

[/ QUOTE ]
Once again youve caught me, im just spamming for neteller they are a new company and im trying to get them some business.

jakethebake 10-11-2005 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Once again youve caught me, im just spamming for neteller they are a new company and im trying to get them some business.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes. That's exactly what I was accusing you of. If that's what you you thought, YSSCKY. Do you see why?