Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Looks like no rakeback at Party. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355355)

jkkkk 10-11-2005 02:21 PM

Looks like no rakeback at Party.

If you haven't heard check the affiliate forum, so which site has the best 200nl games w/ rakeback?

Tempted to stay on the skins.

beset7 10-11-2005 02:22 PM

Re: Looks like no rakeback at Party.

beware of that forum.

10-11-2005 02:23 PM

I like UB/pokershare

PM me if you want to know percentages

jkkkk 10-11-2005 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beware of that forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

My rakeback guy just got off the phone with Party, rakeback has been cancelled, although hes just emailed me and everyone saying there is a glimmer of hope, but not much.

directscooter 10-11-2005 03:37 PM

My guy has had it out there for a few days that there definitely would be rakeback, etc. He was pretty solid in the past but I waited because I heard some of the other affiliates say it was too early to tell. Looks like that was a good move now, I have never had a Party account so I will probably just hold off and see if they ever bring it back.
Anyone play on Prima? Supposedly Battlefield has a great rb %. I have not heard much about them on this forum though.

I played on the skins last night at NL 100, at about 9pm et there were 5 full tables of full ring. By 11:30 though there were none...

10-11-2005 03:53 PM

I'm grinding out the $100 bonus on Empire the next couple days and then was thinking about UB. You can get a standard rakeback deal for UB. Also, they're having an initial deposit bonus of 100% up to $200, so that's pretty juicy by itself. They apparently credit the bonus to your account as you go too, so you don't have to wait till you've played all the necessary hands like on Empire. I was a little worried their games might be tight, but from watching them for awhile the 100NL and 200NL ring games (my forte) seem to be just as loose as what I'm used to. They also have somekind of player point system for raked hands and hours spent at the tables which can be converted to cash in your account, so that should be nice too. Anyone have any experience with UB?

I had just tried Absolute, but I don't think it's worth the misery to stick around for the rest of the bonus...

I've also never had a Party account so I'll wait and see what happens.

vanHelsing 10-11-2005 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've also never had a Party account

[/ QUOTE ]
you lucky bastard [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pmuir10 10-11-2005 06:18 PM

anyone know what Prima midstakes NL games are like? ive heard some big percentages of rakeback(30-40) are possible there.

10-12-2005 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They also have somekind of player point system for raked hands and hours spent at the tables which can be converted to cash in your account, so that should be nice too. Anyone have any experience with UB?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't heard anything about that.

What I get is:

rakeback
Sharepoints (from pokershare, don't know how much they are worth, but they pay out 4 times a year)
Ultimatepoints (which you get cheesy merchandise with)

And about UB bonuses, it's true that you work them off conitously, 1 cent at a time that goes straight into your account. But,

*WARNING* These bonuses take forever to work off

xorbie 10-12-2005 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you haven't heard check the affiliate forum, so which site has the best 200nl games w/ rakeback?

Tempted to stay on the skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 200NL games at the skins are going to get pretty fun in the future I think. You'll often be sitting with at least one 2+2er and probably a crazy maniac or very agressive player on top of that. Definitely beatable, but adjustments will need to be made.