Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The official "I hate Alex Rodriguez" thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354942)

theweatherman 10-10-2005 11:41 PM

The official \"I hate Alex Rodriguez\" thread

what a bitch.

He just blew our chances of making the ALCS with his douchebag like play. The ONLY thing we got him for is to hit homeruns when we need them, andwhat does he do? DOUBLE PLAY!!! No wa ythis is happening. those god damn angels are now in position to win the series and advance. I hate AROD soooooooooooooooooo much, words can barely describe.

Cancer Merchant 10-10-2005 11:42 PM

Re: The official \"I hate Alex Rodriguez\" thread

WFN

10-10-2005 11:44 PM

AROD>>>>>>>>>Jeter

theweatherman 10-10-2005 11:46 PM

omg i hate him so much

to the idiot who said arod is better than jeter just look at the boxscore tonight. Jetter like 3 for 4 with 1 rbi Arod 0 for 4 with douches like yourself jerking off to him every night

10-10-2005 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omg i hate him so much

to the idiot who said arod is better than jeter just look at the boxscore tonight. Jetter like 3 for 4 with 1 rbi Arod 0 for 4 with douches like yourself jerking off to him every night

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry. You are right. Jeter is clearly better because he had a better game than AROD on October 10, 2005.

ThaSaltCracka 10-10-2005 11:48 PM

Welcome to the club, we have a large membership base.

Karak567 10-10-2005 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg i hate him so much

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry. You are right. Jeter is clearly better because he had a better game than AROD on October 10, 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

If A-Rod can't produce in the post-season and Jeter can, than he is correct, in the post-season set up, Jeter > A-Rod.

lastchance 10-10-2005 11:49 PM

Yeah, but it's not like Jeter magically steps up his game in the playoffs and ARod magically steps back his game. It's called "variance."

Edge34 10-10-2005 11:50 PM

I love when Yankee "fans" turn on their own team for something like that.

All the Yankees got him for was to hit HRs when they needed them? [censored], he should've hit 80 this year then, that would've helped quite a bit.

Maybe next year, "Bombers". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ragging on perhaps the best player in baseball for one at-bat after a thoroughly underachieving season. Loves it.

10-10-2005 11:51 PM

Jeter's Postseason numbers:

.380 OBP .456 SLG

AROD:

.395 OBP .583 SLG

AROD is better during the regular season, and AROD is better during the postseason.