Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What if I funded two party accounts from one neteller account? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354341)

stigmata 10-10-2005 06:50 AM

What if I funded two party accounts from one neteller account?

My wife has a party account, as do I. I occasionally play on mine, she hasn't played on hers for quite some time. I have previously funded my account on Party through my neteller account, but I doubt I will be playing on it again. I hardly ever make use of bonuses at Party, and I don't think my wife ever has.

If I was to fund my wifes account from my neteller account, would Party notice, and would they have a problem with it?

boose_bagina 10-10-2005 07:19 AM

Re: What if I funded two party accounts from one neteller account?

Yes they will notice, and no you shouldn't have a problem with it. I believe you can fund three party accounts with one neteller account. Expect a call from party though to explain your situation.

The4Aces 10-10-2005 07:32 AM

i tried the other day and got an error message saying my neteller accunt was already assoiated iwth a party account.

10-10-2005 07:39 AM

I was under the impression that you needed to have the same email address registered on both neteller and your party account to make a successful transfer?

Webster 10-10-2005 07:42 AM

I had two when it was OK - had to have my wife talk to them. then it changed and one is forbidden.

Yes - they will notice

Grinderswarehouse - NOT just another BLOG

10-10-2005 07:52 AM

Your account will get flagged and probably frozen, you need to chose an alternate form of funding

stigmata 10-10-2005 08:00 AM

How about FPS epassport to fund my wifes account? I have heard lots of bad things about this though. However, I would have a "clean" account that Party have no knowlege of.

Anyway, my situation is this (no prizes if you already figured this out) I have lots of poker accounts in my name, and my wife has a party account. I will need to do lots of transferring between my accounts and her party account in the future. I obviously cant use neteller, because this is linked to my party account.

The only solution I have is to cash out to my bank account, transfer to her account, deposit again. This is a real pain, with the whole process taking like a week. I would prefer to have a clean, simple way of doing it online.

10-10-2005 08:04 AM

Interaccount transfer should work just fine to transfer money from your account to your wifes account.

stigmata 10-10-2005 08:19 AM

Really?

I deposit, say, 10k in my account. Transfer to her account. She begins gazillion tabling 50 hours a day. My account no longer has any activity. She works it up to 20k. She transfers 10k back to me. I cash out from the now inactive acccount.

Won't this look slightly dubious?

HesseJam 10-10-2005 08:45 AM

You'll need a different e-mail and a different source of funding.