Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Are You Moving Your Play From A Skin To Party? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353802)

IggyWH 10-09-2005 11:17 AM

Are You Moving Your Play From A Skin To Party?

Now getting sort of close to a full day of the change and people have cooled down and thought this out now, I want to know of the people who exclusively played on a skin, how many are now moving to Party?

Please include your reason for why you are or why you're not.

BigBiceps 10-09-2005 11:39 AM

Re: Are You Moving Your Play From A Skin To Party?

Neither, playing on other sites.

eisanm 10-09-2005 11:50 AM

The way it looks now, I would play on party for the softer games, which to me (playing 2-4) seems like a much more important factor than the rakeback does.

However, like someone said in another thread, Empire and other skins won't stay passive. They will probably respond aggressively, doing what they can to get players to them.

So there might be reasons coming up that will make you want to play on other sites.
For the next few days or whatever it takes, I'll play on party. But later on I don't know what.

Also, I think things will stabilize within short time. If there's only good players right now on eurobet for example, some of them will leave for party/other and thus the relative amount of fish will increase, even if it doesn't go back to what it was before.

I don't have the time to write any more here, but I think I make it clear what I think. For now party seems obvious, but that may very well change.

party36master 10-09-2005 12:39 PM

Last night I moved back to Party. Games were good, significantly less TAGS. I tried 6 tabling 6-max (I usually 4 table), and didn't play well.

If its true that Empire will merge with another network, I may give that a look.

Meanwhile, I (am attempting to) withdraw most of my money out of Empire, in case they go belly up.

paperboyNC 10-09-2005 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unabridged 10-09-2005 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However, like someone said in another thread, Empire and other skins won't stay passive. They will probably respond aggressively, doing what they can to get players to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

all they can do is agree to accept a lower percentage and go back to party.

Ogre 10-09-2005 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

radar5 10-09-2005 02:16 PM

The beauty of this for me is that I have been too busy whoring other sites. I do not have an account at party. This could become a big opportunity for me.

Or I could just keep whoring....wait for the dust to settle....

Maulik 10-09-2005 02:20 PM

waiting for the dust, going to FULL TILT & Pokeroom

MrBlueNose 10-09-2005 02:21 PM

I've moved all my funds permanently to Fortune Poker.