Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (10/7) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352798)

Kevmath 10-07-2005 08:34 PM

\"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (10/7)

Tonight's show is scheduled to be another edition of the popular "Bluff Night", where players in the 10/20 NL $500 min/no max buyin game attempt to pull the biggest bluff of the night to win some valuable prize. Expect several of your favorite Friday night regulars in this game

Last night's game was a 300/500 NL game featuring Mo, Allen, Hollywood Russ, and others in sometimes compelling action.

As usual, www.liveatthebike.com attempts to fill your poker needs from 6-9pm PT.

10-07-2005 08:41 PM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (10/7)

I hope that Jesus shows up again tonight. That would be cool.

And what about Jonas? I heard rumors about him being there tonight as well. Cmon Jonas! Come out of the riverboats! LOL!

Russ McGinley 10-07-2005 09:06 PM

Dave reading off the awards felt a lot like when you watch Price is Right and the contestant is up there on the stage and they reveal the prize and the contestant is hoping its gonna be a car and it's a cell phone or something and the contestant has that "WTF!" look on their face, then there's a second prize and its a sofa, then they reveal the third prize and its actually something decent and they go ballistic after thinking they were gonna win a little dinky prize.

Kevmath 10-07-2005 09:07 PM

Since I haven't been able to connect yet, what are the valuable prizes for tonight's show?

EDIT: Nice to see an early appearance by Corporation Mike, Joe Nguyen, Jesus, Hollywood Russ, etc now that I can actually see the show now.

Eurotrash 10-07-2005 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave reading off the awards felt a lot like when you watch Price is Right and the contestant is up there on the stage and they reveal the prize and the contestant is hoping its gonna be a car and it's a cell phone or something and the contestant has that "WTF!" look on their face, then there's a second prize and its a sofa, then they reveal the third prize and its actually something decent and they go ballistic after thinking they were gonna win a little dinky prize.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a funny comparison

Russ McGinley 10-07-2005 09:09 PM

Prize #1: Autographed Ron Rose book
Prize #2: Dinner for 2 at a 5-star restaurant (probably at The Bike)
Prize #3: Autographed basketball (Kobe, Phil, Shaq)

10-07-2005 09:11 PM

Bart you have too mention this on the show!

"I LOVE YOU DINA! DUMP THAT HOLLYWOOD PUNK!"

LOL!

Jokes.

Kevmath 10-07-2005 09:11 PM

OK, when do the actual prizes start coming out?

7n7 10-07-2005 09:11 PM

Well, hello there. My name is 7n7 and I play 3/6 HE professionally. What say you dump this Hollywood character and come get with a real man?

Russ McGinley 10-07-2005 09:11 PM

Yeah, I'd pass this showcase to the runner-up. Of course usually the smaller showcases win, strangely.