Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pet Peeve: Pooperflage (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350936)

ChicagoTroy 10-05-2005 11:11 AM

Pet Peeve: Pooperflage

There's something irritating/sad about girls who tie a jacket/sweater/sweatshirt around their waist to cover their asses. It's like bald guys who won't go out without wearing a baseball cap, regardless of the innppropriateness. of it.

Your ass is big. Everybody knows, and it's OK. Make it smaller if it bothers you, or wear clothes that fit like a normal person. Don't bother with the jacket tied around the waist so you're prepared in case the temparature drops 30 degrees.

Does this annoy anybody else?

jakethebake 10-05-2005 11:13 AM

Re: Pet Peeve: Pooperflage

[ QUOTE ]
Does this annoy anybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

If her ass is so big she needs to cover it up, then I don't care if I see it or not so no.

Georgia Avenue 10-05-2005 11:16 AM

Agree. I especially hate it when the woman in question is a BBW. I'm like: C'mon girl, show whatcha Momma gave you!

By the way, we wear the hat because our heads get cold easier. Jerky...
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

JihadOnTheRiver 10-05-2005 11:19 AM

seriously jake, how the fukc do you manage to be the first reply to so many god damn posts? wtf do you do all day?

ChicagoTroy 10-05-2005 11:21 AM

Lots of them don't have big asses, they just think they do. It's a self-esteem thing.

jakethebake 10-05-2005 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lots of them don't have big asses, they just think they do. It's a self-esteem thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case the correct response is to lift the jacket up to expose the ass and say, "nice pooper!"

JihadOnTheRiver 10-05-2005 11:23 AM

despite the beyonce/jlo inspired craze, i doubt that many girls understand that a "juicy" ass is preferred by many men over the hip-bone-rail-thin-crack-whore's in hollywood and most magazines.

Warik 10-05-2005 01:42 PM

Actually from what I've noticed at the gym it's usually the hot chicks with likely spectacular asses that cover them up, presumably so they aren't stared at.... which leads me to wonder why they wear skimpy workout tops to show off their chests.

Weird creatures, women are.

10-05-2005 02:08 PM

so will you carry my jacket or sweater for me when i don't feel like wearing it?

jakethebake 10-05-2005 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so will you carry my jacket or sweater for me when i don't feel like wearing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in S. Florida, babyblues. Leave it at home. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]