Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   SDouble in Final Eight in Aruba (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347842)

Double Eagle 09-30-2005 06:38 PM

SDouble in Final Eight in Aruba

He's third in chips at the moment so has a good chance of making the TV table.

I played with him for a few hours in Atlantis and he seems to be genuinely talented - much better than I expected him to be after playing with him online....

lighterjobs 09-30-2005 07:15 PM

Re: SDouble in Final Eight in Aruba

i was railbirding the final two tables of one of the $150 tournaments on stars and he was making some crazy plays.

MLG 09-30-2005 07:47 PM

josh has some serious serious game. he can be a nut preflop but he definitely understands what he's doing, and how to exploit people who cant adjust to him.

Annulus 09-30-2005 09:19 PM

Go Josh.

CCx 09-30-2005 09:23 PM

Now at the TV table with a good stack following this (Van Alstyne busted out shortly thereafter):

James Van Alstyne raises to $120,000 in chips, and Josh Schlein moves all in. The action folds back around to Van Alstyne who immediately calls. Schlein shows 10-9 offsuit, and Van Alstyne flips up A-K. Schlein is in bad shape, but at least he has two live cards. Or are they? Stacy Matuson announces that she folded the exact same hand as Schlein, 10-9. The flop comes Js-4c-3c, no help for Schlein who now needs a 10 a 9 or running straight cards for the win. The turn comes the 7h, and buys Schlein some outs. Now Schlein can hit the same 10 and 9, but he can catch an 8 for the gutshot straight, and the win. The river is the unbelievable 8d, giving Schlein the straight and the pot, and crippling James Van Alstyne's stack. Schlein is now sitting on $900,000 in chips.

bugstud 09-30-2005 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
josh has some serious serious game. he can be a nut preflop but he definitely understands what he's doing, and how to exploit people who cant adjust to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

KJo

nuff said

Tyler Durden 10-01-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KJo

nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

explain, please?

bugstud 10-01-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KJo

nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

explain, please?

[/ QUOTE ]

reraised van alstein or whatever with KJ, gets reraised and shoves. Tables hand when uncalled.

-Skeme- 10-01-2005 11:50 PM

He's one of the most annoying people I've seen online.

Punker 10-02-2005 12:45 AM

I lost most of my chips to that Devin guy. Grumble.