Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If your VIP is X, what is the perfect PFR%? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337653)

brick 09-15-2005 06:17 PM

If your VIP is X, what is the perfect PFR%?

Assume Party Poker 3/6 6 max

Lost Wages 09-15-2005 06:26 PM

Re: If your VIP is X, what is the perfect PFR%?

This is somewhat of a style question but I think that if your PFR is a lot higher or lower than than 2/3 of your VPIP then you may have a problem. I see plenty of 25/22 types and I don't believe that is optimal.

Lost Wages

brick 09-15-2005 10:10 PM

That seems like a good approximation.
66% of 22 is about 14.5. I think it's really easy to get into some ugly situations by raising much more than that.

DMBFan23 09-15-2005 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is somewhat of a style question but I think that if your PFR is a lot higher or lower than than 2/3 of your VPIP then you may have a problem. I see plenty of 25/22 types and I don't believe that is optimal.

Lost Wages

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT OMG EVRY SITUATION IS RAISE OR FOLD AND IF ITS WORTH ONE BET I SHOULD RAISE AND FID OUT WHERRE IM AT AND ADD TO MY FOLD EQUITY AND CLEAN UP OUTS OMG WHY CANT I WIN MORE THAN 1 BB/100 AM I STEALING TOO MUCH??????

09-16-2005 05:19 AM

Don't make fun of me plis

NLSoldier 09-16-2005 05:21 AM

31/24 wasnt a choice [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

sthief09 09-16-2005 05:24 AM

you should know better than to ask this

09-16-2005 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should he know better? The guy's looking to learn and for some feedback, and he doesn't need you to try and stop him.

You did the same thing to me when I posted something. Are you the offical 2+2 policeman? If you are, they forgot to make your name green and put a little yellow "M" next to it.

If you don't like a post, keep your opinions to yourself and move on to something you like.

sthief09 09-16-2005 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should he know better? The guy's looking to learn and for some feedback, and he doesn't need you to try and stop him.

You did the same thing to me when I posted something. Are you the offical 2+2 policeman? If you are, they forgot to make your name green and put a little yellow "M" next to it.

If you don't like a post, keep your opinions to yourself and move on to something you like.

[/ QUOTE ]

your post was OT. i was very friendly to you explaining that it doesn't belong here. his question has no answer. that's why he should know better than to ask it. should i have lied and given him numbers instead? so maybe you should shut the [censored] up until you realize what you're talking about? kthx

09-16-2005 05:51 AM

His post is asking an opinion. How can that have no answer?
And you don't have to lie if you don't post a response.

Try to consider an anger management course.