Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official "pointless chuddo threads thread" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336652)

Alobar 09-14-2005 12:21 PM

The Official \"pointless chuddo threads thread\"

I just figured since it looks like there are going to be 50 threads about this, I'd save the forum the clutter. So when you think to yourself "hey! Ive got something to add to this, I bet it would make a great thread" (Like I just did) you can just come here and pretend that the reply button to this post, is the same button that creates a new thread. Then we can all keep saying the same thing over and over, but it will be in one thread and not 50.

I've also put the words that just get used over and over below, that way you can just copy/paste them without having to be bothered to type them the 40 times you want to use them.

pwned, pwn3d, bitch, fabulous, omgrofl!!!11!!eleven, douche, greatest thread ever, POTY, omg

ononimo 09-14-2005 12:23 PM

Re: The Official \"pointless chuddo threads thread\"

i counted all of 2 (the original and the POTY poll) and each was deserving of it's own thread.

which ones did i miss?

miajag81 09-14-2005 12:23 PM

I was quite skeptical when someone nominated it for Thread Of The Year, but it just keeps getting better and better. This is why I love OOT.

jason_t 09-14-2005 12:24 PM

Brilliant.

Alobar 09-14-2005 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i counted all of 2 (the original and the POTY poll) and each was deserving of it's own thread.

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im nipping it in the bud. But since there are already people with avatars and locations about the event, it was just a matter of time.

IndieMatty 09-14-2005 12:24 PM

There's two threads. You're over-reacting and causing clutter.

Voltron87 09-14-2005 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was quite skeptical when someone nominated it for Thread Of The Year, but it just keeps getting better and better. This is why I love OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i come here to waste time and keep the boredom away when playing poker, there is some genuinely hilarious stuff here.

ononimo 09-14-2005 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im nipping it in the bud. But since there are already people with avatars and locations about the event, it was just a matter of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, no - you've created a self-fulfilling prophecy. it was all pretty well localized until this.

Soul Daddy 09-14-2005 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]
Save Chuddo

[ QUOTE ]
I've also put the words that just get used over and over below, that way you can just copy/paste them without having to be bothered to type them the 40 times you want to use them.

pwned, pwn3d, bitch, fabulous, omgrofl!!!11!!eleven, douche, greatest thread ever, POTY, omg

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant

Eurotrash 09-14-2005 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's two threads. You're over-reacting and causing clutter.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree. the concept of this thread isn't really funny.