Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   hand play chart (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334771)

09-12-2005 12:04 AM

hand play chart

i remember seeing a really extensive hands preflop play chart, it was very colurful. i had it bookmarked but my new comp got burnt, and upon restoring, i couldnt find it, anyone with a link to what im talking about, thanks ahead of time. i searched but it pulled up like 1M posts.
cdl

Saint_D 09-12-2005 12:12 AM

Re: hand play chart

Take off the training wheels man! Learn the why of the PF.

That said, there is a 6max chart here with blind defense here.

09-12-2005 12:13 AM

lol i know the why, a friend of mine is asking em for one, i thought it would get him started.
see u at 3/6 6 max on stars

he needs one for 1/2 full table, i saw one before that looked like a rainbow anyone know which one im talking about?

larmorec

kirkt 09-12-2005 12:31 AM

rtfm. It's in the FAQ [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

irishpint 09-12-2005 12:34 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Take off the training wheels man! Learn the why of the PF.

That said, there is a 6max chart here with blind defense here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your site and the 6max chart. One thing I noticed though is how much calling it advocates when against a blind steal. Ive been playing it differently with success, where i'm raising about the top 50% of hands worth playing, to try and take the inititive back. This is especially true if BU raises and I'm in SB, or if I'm in BB and SB raised. For the first cause it's because i'd rather not play those hands OOP with 2 players and in the second example it's because I have position and I want the inititve- and their range for raising there is so broad.

kirkt 09-12-2005 12:37 AM

Saint is that chart of your own design or was that filched? It's more aggressive than I play without reads, but it seems within the range of the possible. I may just try it out tonight.

Saint_D 09-12-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Saint is that chart of your own design or was that filched? It's more aggressive than I play without reads, but it seems within the range of the possible. I may just try it out tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Filched. MEBenhoe authored the original and Gabriel (real name, not board name) added a blind defense section that he filched from a post.

If you or irishpint want to edit the XLS file I will be happy to also host your versions.

-D

kirkt 09-12-2005 01:08 AM

I play by nose at this point, but I'll see what I do different tonight and make a note or two to see if it's substantially different.