Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   6th decision, I knew the 8 was coming (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334605)

djr 09-11-2005 07:22 PM

6th decision, I knew the 8 was coming

*** 3rd STREET ***
Dealt to 1 [6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 2 [6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 3 [8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 4 [5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
Dealt to Hero [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 6 [A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 7 [8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 8 [7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
4: brings-in low $1
Hero: calls $1
6: raises $2 to $3
7: folds
8: calls $3
1: folds
2: folds
3: folds
4: calls $2
Hero: calls $2
*** 4th STREET ***
Dealt to 4 [5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Dealt to hero [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 6 [A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 8 [7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
6: bets $3
8: calls $3
4: calls $3
Hero: calls $3
*** 5th STREET ***
Dealt to 4 [5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Dealt to Hero [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] [9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 6 [A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 8 [7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
6: bets $6
8: calls $2.50 and is all-in
4: calls $6
Hero: calls $6
*** 6th STREET ***
Dealt to 4[5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Dealt to hero[2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 6[A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Dealt to 87 [[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
4: checks
Hero: checks
6: bets $6
4: calls $6
Hero: calls $6
*** RIVER ***
Dealt to drobic [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
4: checks
Hero: checks
6: checks

Questions:
1. ON 6th, I really didn't think 4 had a low yet and 6 has been pushing what looked like aces. Should I still have found a fold here? I held on because the pot was so large.
2. Given the aggression of 6, was it wise to go for the check raise now that my 8 came in?

BTW. I'm really sorry the hand converter is gone. It makes posting a much more difficult process. Although congrats to greenage for making a profit on such a nifty program.