Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Noooo! (No content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334251)

AtticusFinch 09-11-2005 02:42 AM

Noooo! (No content)

Just got aces cracked in a 3-way allin PF pot that would have made me the chip leader, right on the bubble. I thought my first victory was in sight! But alas.

Several final tables, two second place finishes, a whole slew of 20-somethingths... but no big enchilada -- yet.

Ah well, on to the next. Any recommendations for tomorrow?

SuitedSixes 09-11-2005 02:48 AM

Re: Noooo! (No content)

[ QUOTE ]
Any recommendations for tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Church.

09-11-2005 02:53 AM

Catch an ace? Donk.

09-11-2005 03:02 AM

hate it when that happens.. Aces against more than one person takes the domination away

Annulus 09-11-2005 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got aces cracked in a 3-way allin PF pot that would have made me the chip leader, right on the bubble. I thought my first victory was in sight! But alas.

Several final tables, two second place finishes, a whole slew of 20-somethingths... but no big enchilada -- yet.

Ah well, on to the next. Any recommendations for tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

This one time at band camp..............

ps- get a poker blog.

AtticusFinch 09-11-2005 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This one time at band camp..............

ps- get a poker blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut me some slack. I allow myself one bad-beat post per year. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Besides, I really am looking for Sunday tourney suggestions.

whiskeytown 09-11-2005 05:25 AM

why would you need suggestions? -

You made the right play at the right time and you lost - some folks say be a wuss and wait for the bubble to pass, but I say go for first -

I'd never fold AA preflop, even on the bubble. If you want the money that is at first place, you will have to acculumate ALL the chips, so no point in letting easy ones go cause you're scared of busting out.

Well, ok, if it was a REAL HIGH tourney that I won a satellite to, I might be a bit of a wuss just so I could get the buyin, which I didn't pay for in the first place, but if it's a 20 buck tourney and the bubble pays $28, hell with it....all in

RB

Exitonly 09-11-2005 05:25 AM

I share in your "Nooooooooo"

needed a FT tonight to win the weekly TLB... got 150k in TWO tournaments both ITM... then AK vs QQ for the chiplead knocks me out of one... and in the 25k rebuy...600k chipleader w/ 30 to go.. 6 hands later i'm out.
--------

Sorry to hijack your post. Tomorrow just keep playing more.. the UB125k at 10 is really nice... also the Party 350k... and stars has good small ones throughout.

or take a day off... like i might do.

AtticusFinch 09-11-2005 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would you need suggestions? -

You made the right play at the right time and you lost - some folks say be a wuss and wait for the bubble to pass, but I say go for first

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant suggestions for tourneys to play tomorrow, not how to play the hand. Holla.

AtticusFinch 09-11-2005 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack your post. Tomorrow just keep playing more.. the UB125k at 10 is really nice... also the Party 350k... and stars has good small ones throughout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't see a 350k at Party, just a 750k. When is the 350?

Cheers,
AF