Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Fight night at the Wynn... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332527)

Xelent 09-08-2005 03:08 PM

Fight night at the Wynn...

I come in this morning around 4 a.m. and get seated in what the floor says is a juicy 5/10 NL game. One guy is drunk off his ass and being belligerant. He is swearing and yelling at people along with slowing the game down greatly. Another player was a nice guy that plays for the Miami Heat, but didn't know anything about poker. Here's an idea of the action:

Drunk makes it $100 and there are 3 callers including Miami. On flop, drunk bets $400 and Miami calls. Turn, drunk bets $800 and Miami calls. River, drunk bets $800 and Miami calls. Drunk says show me your pair, I got nothing, you win. Miami said he didn't have anything either. Miami turns over 9 high and drunk turns over K high for the takedown.

A couple hours later, after drunk keeps lighting cigs at the table, the guy next to me starts talking back to him. Drunk gets up like he is really pissed off and goes over to my neighbor and puts up his dukes. As he is about to throw a punch, neighbor gets up and swings into drunk where drunk goes flying 5 feet into the table next to us. Drunk starts falling all over the place, twirling, and throwing punches. Meanwhile, Miami gets up to watch and drunk falls into him ripping his shirt. Remember, Miami is a huge, black professional athlete. Than drunk steps on one of the female players foot ruining her peticure before the guards finally get to him. It was fun stuff.

MicroBob 09-08-2005 03:12 PM

Re: Fight night at the Wynn...

Yeah. B&M is so much fun.

Seriously...holy crap!!! (about the hand AND the fight)

soh538 09-08-2005 03:50 PM

Why can't that happen when i was there?

jba 09-08-2005 03:51 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] poker

swede123 09-08-2005 03:55 PM

Drunk people and wagering money is surefire way to get some drama. Wish I had been there.

Swede

highlife 09-08-2005 03:59 PM

who was the miami player?

csuf_gambler 09-08-2005 04:55 PM

Re: Fight night at the Wynn... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Johnny Boom Boom

mmanne 09-08-2005 05:03 PM

Was the heat player Lamar Odom? I was in Vegas this weekend and am pretty sure I saw him at Mandalay

JordanIB 09-08-2005 05:07 PM

Odom is soft.

Shaq would have given the guy a beat-down.

bwana devil 09-08-2005 05:44 PM

that's a pretty crazy story. i like it.

it's also interesting to hear someone who is black was involved.

bwana