Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Any news on the forum split?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=330661)

ALL1N 09-06-2005 08:26 AM

Any news on the forum split??

What's up?

Entity 09-06-2005 11:15 AM

Re: Any news on the forum split??

Chuck is busy working on some other things, but I have emailed him a few times (the most recently on the 31st). He says he doesn't have the time right now, but I emailed him again to let him know that it's getting really bad in here.

Rob

Catt 09-06-2005 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
. . . but I emailed him again to let him know that it's getting really, really, really bad in here.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

colgin 09-06-2005 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's up?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the proposal on the forum split anyway. I assume it has to do with limits.

Personally I think there are just way too many forums already.

pyroponic 09-06-2005 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Personally I think there are just way too many forums already.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's beside the point, we could also use a separate HU forum IMO.

C-Dog 09-06-2005 04:03 PM

I love how you put that... Really bad in here LOL. As though people under 5/10 are a virus decimating the forums usefulness...

C-Dog

TheMetetron 09-06-2005 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love how you put that... Really bad in here LOL. As though people under 5/10 are a virus decimating the forums usefulness...

C-Dog

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you understand the situation we are in. I appreciate your support.

C-Dog 09-06-2005 04:15 PM

It was just funny is all. The forum does need to be split. But I don't think that LL players can't learn something here. Or that HL players are being deprived of knowledge. The split should occur because the psychology of the opponents is so different between the level. I do fear that in splittin, many of the HL players that have grinded it up through the ranks and moved on will stop looking the the LL HUSH forum, and LL players will lose out on some of the better knowledge to be gained from the forum in general.

C-Dog

deception5 09-06-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was just funny is all. The forum does need to be split. But I don't think that LL players can't learn something here. Or that HL players are being deprived of knowledge. The split should occur because the psychology of the opponents is so different between the level. I do fear that in splittin, many of the HL players that have grinded it up through the ranks and moved on will stop looking the the LL HUSH forum, and LL players will lose out on some of the better knowledge to be gained from the forum in general

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, there are a ton of great posters (Entity, DeathDonky, Shillx, etc) who regularly post in the microlimit forum. I assume the same will happen in the low limit hush forum and the low level posters will feel more comfortable posting 6-max hands.

ghostface 09-06-2005 04:31 PM

A split would be nice. Nobody likes talking about 1/2 with me. I suck and am trying to learn.