Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I don't feel bad for... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=328305)

Mercsgrl 09-02-2005 12:20 PM

I don\'t feel bad for...

All the students that are complaining they have to go back to school. What about us teachers?....we hate going back just as much as you do. Crying kids, screaming parents, lesson plans, phone calls...UGH my vacation is over in 3 days. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This really stinks!! Ok I've vented now....I feel better! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Thanks OOT

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

tbach24 09-02-2005 12:24 PM

Re: I don\'t feel bad for...

I've been on basically vacation from any work for like 2 years so I'm kind of happy to be getting back

swede123 09-02-2005 12:28 PM

At least you have a job that gives you most of the summer off. What really sucks is having to go to work in the middle of July when all the damn kids and TEACHERS are out doing nothing!

Swede

Voltron87 09-02-2005 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been on basically vacation from any work for like 2 years so I'm kind of happy to be getting back

[/ QUOTE ]

tbach i know exactly how you feel. that completely disappears after a month.

Mercsgrl 09-02-2005 12:32 PM

HEY!! Im insulted...I did plenty this summer...shopped, pool, beach, slept late, and sooo much more...PLEASE DONT SAY I DID NOTHING! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

jakethebake 09-02-2005 12:33 PM

The schools here went back Aug. 8. Now do you feel better?

Alobar 09-02-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All the students that are complaining they have to go back to school. What about us teachers?....we hate going back just as much as you do. Crying kids, screaming parents, lesson plans, phone calls...UGH my vacation is over in 3 days. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This really stinks!! Ok I've vented now....I feel better! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Thanks OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

oh please, you teachers have it easy. You did 1 year of real work, and then you just reuse all the same stuff every year, AND you get paid to do that. Those poor poor students however actually have to work hard at something new when they go back

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jakethebake 09-02-2005 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HEY!! Im insulted...I did plenty this summer...shopped, pool, beach, slept late, and sooo much more...

[/ QUOTE ]

...registered on 00t.

swede123 09-02-2005 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those poor poor students however actually have to work hard at something new when they go back

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never attended high school in the United States.

Swede

Alobar 09-02-2005 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those poor poor students however actually have to work hard at something new when they go back

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never attended high school in the United States.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean it as a relative term [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]