Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   STTF-HUC.... Free $50 Challenge (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327326)

Jman28 09-01-2005 02:24 AM

STTF-HUC.... Free $50 Challenge

This challenge is open to both those going to Vegas and those not going. It is not open to anyone who has met me in person. I will award $50 to the winner.

I've always wondered what some of you guys are like in real life... so...

To enter, reply in this thread with a description of what you think I'm like in real life. Anything from physical appearence to personality traits, to voice, quirks, or whatever.

After Vegas, myself and some of those who meet me will decide who's description was closest to the truth, and that person will get $50 from me.

Details are a plus if they are anywhere close. Saying "You're like, a guy. medium build. ugly," will not get you maximum points, even if all of those things are true.

Let me know if there are any questions... Contest ends at midnight EST on THURSDAY (the 1st), but feel free to guess after then.. just no prize money for you. A winner will be crowned by the 10th of September. Let the games begin.

Oh.. P.S. - There is nothing you will say here that will offend me. Don't sugar coat these guesses. Play to win.

MegaBet 09-01-2005 02:54 AM

Re: STTF-HUC.... Free $50 Challenge

Scary...

So...ummm...what's your type? <shudder>

RicP 09-01-2005 03:03 AM

Well I've chatted with you a few times and I've always kind of thought you probably look like Michael Moore but shorter.

Baseball cap, wild dark hair

like 5'8" 300 lbs.

When not playing poker you are playing D&D and cursing the Sun and hiding from it's light.

Pyramid of Mountain Dew cans stacked by your monitor.

Sabrazack 09-01-2005 03:09 AM

So, im going to guess:

I think you are a pretty regularly built guy, a little on the overweight side. Atleast by my swedish definition, but that might not be the same to you Americans [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I think you are slightly shorter than average also. I think you are kind of shy of doing out of the ordinary things, like randomly starting a conversation with the person next to you on the bus. I also think you think alot, about alot of stuff like why things are the way they are.

Jman28 09-01-2005 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, im going to guess:

I think you are a pretty regularly built guy, a little on the overweight side. Atleast by my swedish definition, but that might not be the same to you Americans [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I think you are slightly shorter than average also. I think you are kind of shy of doing out of the ordinary things, like randomly starting a conversation with the person next to you on the bus. I also think you think alot, about alot of stuff like why things are the way they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

A general note: Get a little more specific than this if possible. This answer seems a bit horoscope-esque. Too vague, and should fit many people.

You can repost Sabrazack, to get more specific, if you'd like.

Jman28 09-01-2005 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scary...

So...ummm...what's your type? <shudder>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure this is a joke or reference that I don't get.

I'm also pretty sure that you won't win.

johnnybeef 09-01-2005 03:21 AM

I bet that you have orange skin, a rubber ducky, a high pitched voice and like to say "hey burt."

Jman28 09-01-2005 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I've chatted with you a few times and I've always kind of thought you probably look like Michael Moore but shorter.

Baseball cap, wild dark hair

like 5'8" 300 lbs.

When not playing poker you are playing D&D and cursing the Sun and hiding from it's light.

Pyramid of Mountain Dew cans stacked by your monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for taking my 'don't worry about offending me' note to heart.

raptor517 09-01-2005 03:57 AM

5'10 175, brown hair, brown eyes.. relatively short hair.. kinda a nerd.. i duno, hope i win. holla

Jman28 09-01-2005 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet that you have orange skin, a rubber ducky, a high pitched voice and like to say "hey burt."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Dali. (he doesn't have orange skin btw)