Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tiltblocker...thank you (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326633)

Subby 08-31-2005 09:59 AM

Tiltblocker...thank you

I don't know what took me so long, but I finally implemented tiltblocker(tm) last night and it was everything I needed. I just played purely decision-based poker, completely ignorant of my results. I felt more relaxed, dealt with beats much better, and as a result, played smarter.

Crazy that a tiny little app made so much difference. Sad that a 34-year old adult needs it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway...one day I will grow up and be a zenmaster, but until then...tiltblocker.

MAxx 08-31-2005 10:27 AM

Re: Tiltblocker...thank you

Do you think they make a Tiltblocker Post Blocker? I'd buy that app. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dammit, I got baited into repsonding to another Tiltblocker Post....if only I had the Tiltblocker Post Blocker I could cure my disease.

What other blockers coudl we come up with?

stigmata 08-31-2005 10:28 AM

Yeah its funny, i keep seeing all these people sit down with 50BB and I already know exactly what to expect [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Subby 08-31-2005 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think they make a Tiltblocker Post Blocker? I'd buy that app. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just use white-out and pirate eye patches. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

stigmata 08-31-2005 10:30 AM

My new tactic is to start un-tilt-blocking.

"Hey, TAG, your down $370 at this table and $230 at the other, ROFL" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Subby 08-31-2005 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"Hey, TAG, your down $370 at this table and $230 at the other, ROFL"

[/ QUOTE ]
Gold. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MAxx 08-31-2005 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"Hey, TAG, your down $370 at this table and $230 at the other, ROFL" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I like that. They will undoubtedly turn chat off though...so you may have to send a pm.

08-31-2005 10:41 AM

Tiltblocker ??? Sounds like something me and my friends need... We are true steamers.... what is it and where can I get it?

helpmeout 08-31-2005 11:36 AM

I hope I can get over my problems without using this.

I think it is really just a bandaid solution, being able to play well and be down is a more important longterm goal.

witeknite 08-31-2005 11:41 AM

Remind me not to check PM's while playing.

WiteKnite