Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   So how would you cash out money from eurobet in this situation? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326406)

Python49 08-31-2005 12:26 AM

So how would you cash out money from eurobet in this situation?

When I got eurobet it was for rakeback and they do not have IGM pay obviously. The state in which I live does not allow neteller. So to get money into the account I transferred the money to my affiliate on paypal and he put that amount in my poker account. This transfer has a 2.9% fee attached to it from pay pal. Eurobet was supposed to be getting firepay soon but it's been a while now and they don't have it. So now my bankroll on eurobe thas been growing and I want to cash out like 8,000 but the 2.9% fee with that would suck.

I was thinking about dumping it to a friends empire poker account at the tables but my worries are that empire poker would freeze the account during the transfer to my empire account or freezing it when I cash out. The reason I worry about this is because in the past when ive had friends transfer money to my account and I cash it out (something small) to give to them, party poker has called me and said I cannot do this. Anyone have experience with dumping to another account and cashing it out? I don't really know what to do.. and im tired of waiting for fire pay. I might have to just bite the bullet and take the paypal fee.

mattw 08-31-2005 12:40 AM

Re: So how would you cash out money from eurobet in this situation?

never, ever, dump unless u want your whole acct frozen which is must worse than 2.9%. dont they have a chechque option? western union? i have an acct at EB but always use neteller. any friends in another state that you trust to do the neteller thing with?

cracker9521 08-31-2005 12:42 AM

You definitely dont want to dump it to your buddy because that would send up some huge flags and be a big hassle. Just curious but what state doesnt allow neteller?

mattw 08-31-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You definitely dont want to dump it to your buddy because that would send up some huge flags and be a big hassle. Just curious but what state doesnt allow neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

maryland

Python49 08-31-2005 01:16 AM

I don't know of a check option on eurobet.

MicroBob 08-31-2005 01:20 AM

I suggest dumping it to your buddy....
IF you never want to see any of your $8000 again then this is definitely the way to go.

Seriously...what are you thinking?
This is a REALLY bad idea.

Python49 08-31-2005 01:24 AM

well i obviously dont have any experience in dumping onto other accounts and wasnt sure if it was anything that would flag the money. I mean... if someone loses a HU match at a private table do they get that money frozen too... that's essentially how i'd be "dumping" it

mattw 08-31-2005 01:27 AM

hand histories will show you dumped. it will look like you are laudering money. dont do it. pay the 2.9% if need to.