Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Bloop hits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=322949)

DougOzzzz 08-25-2005 08:45 PM

Bloop hits

5 of them for the royals in less than 2 innings... stupid people are going to say Schilling pitched terrible too.

DougOzzzz 08-25-2005 08:47 PM

Re: Bloop hits

6 now.

sublime 08-25-2005 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
5 of them for the royals in less than 2 innings... stupid people are going to say Schilling pitched terrible too.

[/ QUOTE ]

see that segment where he said hes going to "pitch to contact"? god i hope he doesnt believe that.

he has actually looked pretty good. his velocity is up and spots are being hit.

nice to see petagine rot on the bench.

Voltron87 08-25-2005 08:57 PM

schilling will get lucky and have line drives hit right at people... it all works out in the end.

DougOzzzz 08-25-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

see that segment where he said hes going to "pitch to contact"? god i hope he doesnt believe that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was pretty lame. 47 K's in 43 innings this year doesn't seem to support this either.

Not sure why Petagine is sitting on the bench. Millar seems like the perfect bench player/cheerleader.

DougOzzzz 08-25-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
schilling will get lucky and have line drives hit right at people... it all works out in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

It hasn't even come close to working out this year for Schilling. He's been one of the unluckiest pitchers in the majors.

sublime 08-25-2005 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was pretty lame. 47 K's in 43 innings this year doesn't seem to support this either.

Not sure why Petagine is sitting on the bench. Millar seems like the perfect bench player/cheerleader.

[/ QUOTE ]

his homerun last night bought him a month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

seeing him in LF makes me quiver every time the ball is hit in that direction.

lu_hawk 08-25-2005 09:47 PM

nobody likes a complainer.

Voltron87 08-25-2005 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It hasn't even come close to working out this year for Schilling. He's been one of the unluckiest pitchers in the majors.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmhhhhmmmm. sure.

i actually have no idea, i have only seen schilling pitch once... the comeback where arod hit the HR.

DougOzzzz 08-25-2005 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nobody likes a complainer.

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch. I think I will go crawl into a hole and die of loneliness.