Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What hand gets you in the most trouble? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=322033)

Toddy 08-24-2005 03:47 PM

What hand gets you in the most trouble?

For me, its the old big slick. It seems like whenever I get it an ACE or a KING won't flop. Then if I do a continuation bet I get raised.

shant 08-24-2005 03:53 PM

Re: What hand gets you in the most trouble?

[ QUOTE ]
For me, its the old big slick. It seems like whenever I get it an ACE or a KING won't flop. Then if I do a continuation bet I get raised.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're obviously not doing high-card/low-card calculations on previous flops and applying these when you have big slick.

My problem hand is 47s. The problem is I CANT STOP WINNING BIG POTS WITH IT BABY

bernie 08-24-2005 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you may be getting raised because they are putting you on AK. Meaning, sometimes you are being raised by a lesser hand.

b

stabn 08-24-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're obviously not doing high-card/low-card calculations on previous flops and applying these when you have big slick.

My problem hand is 47s. The problem is I CANT STOP WINNING BIG POTS WITH IT BABY

[/ QUOTE ]

47s is definitely a hand you have to take to the river. Uusually i'll flop a 4 with it, and if i do another one will come on the river. So i always play 47s to the end because i know i'll finish with trips and take down a nice juicy pot.

Onaflag 08-24-2005 04:10 PM

I'm right handed, so I'd have to say, my right hand.

Sometimes I wish the little cop in my head were louder. "Sir! Take your hand OFF the chips! Now move slowly away from the table!"

Onaflag...........

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 08-24-2005 04:10 PM

a long time ago i lost a massive pot w/ K9o in a SHNL game. It will be a while before that goes to normal.

also i think im down w/ TT in NL games after like 300k hands [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

yoadrians 08-24-2005 04:20 PM

Uh, I tend to overplay QJo because I'm a fvcktard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Eegs 08-24-2005 04:33 PM

QQ...Always get my money in preflop...always lose to AA or KK

bobbyi 08-24-2005 04:44 PM

KTo. I hate this hand. I fold it preflop unless I really can't justify it.

bernie 08-24-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KTo. I hate this hand. I fold it preflop unless I really can't justify it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thoroughly hate this hand.

b