Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I feel retarded anyone ever do this ( no content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318909)

mj12 08-19-2005 10:05 PM

I feel retarded anyone ever do this ( no content)

anyone else ever do this, please share and make me feel better. I flop ace hi flush ( nuts for entire hand) rr to max everystreet with 4 others in until end end were on the very last raise i rush back to call from other table and hit....FOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shant 08-19-2005 10:24 PM

Re: I feel retarded anyone ever do this ( no content)

YSSCKY

Lestat 08-19-2005 11:48 PM

This would cost me whatever was in the pot, plus two monitors, a keyboard, wall repair, and anything else breakable that was in striking distance. Ouch!

mj12 08-20-2005 12:00 AM

ya it hurt pretty bad

ike 08-20-2005 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]
Inappropriate usage. Misclicks are not nearly severe enough to warrant YSSCKY.

mj12 08-20-2005 12:08 AM

yssky?

Lestat 08-20-2005 12:11 AM

It's ironic, because I just did something pretty stupid the other day. Maybe this will make you feel a little better...

I was 4-tabling and talking on the phone (I shouldn't do this). The button tries to steal my blind and I call from the bb with KJo. The flop came QT3 with two clubs. I check/raised, he 3-bet, I called.

The turn was a blank, but another club. I checked and called.

The river put another low card out. I checked and folded.

Afterward, I'm like... Wait a minute! Was that 4 clubs on board? Sure enough there was. Then I'm like... Did I have the king of clubs? Sure enough I looked it up and I did!! I was seeing red for the next 2 hours. I had to take a break. I'm just hoping he had the Ac. Oh well...

bobbyi 08-20-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Afterward, I'm like... Wait a minute! Was that 4 clubs on board? Sure enough there was. Then I'm like... Did I have the king of clubs? Sure enough I looked it up and I did!! I was seeing red for the next 2 hours. I had to take a break. I'm just hoping he had the Ac. Oh well...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing you were not using the four color deck?

Lestat 08-20-2005 12:20 AM

I DO use the 4 color deck. It took a while for me to come around, because at first I thought it was stupid. Now I like it).

No, my problem here was that I was SO focused on my straight draw that I neglected to even see the flush. What a bush-league mistake.

shant 08-20-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]
Inappropriate usage. Misclicks are not nearly severe enough to warrant YSSCKY.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think making a post about it that was formatted like this is.