Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Smokers- How much and what brand? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317628)

DarkForceRising 08-18-2005 02:46 AM

Smokers- How much and what brand?

Two packs o' Camel Filter Box for me per day. And to think that I thought playing cards full time would give me an opportunity to clean up my act.

Yes, anti-smokers, we know. Smoking is bad for you. We are idiots. You are beyond right but please spare us the lecture.

tdarko 08-18-2005 02:48 AM

Re: Smokers- How much and what brand?

smoking is bad for you, you should dip.

DarkForceRising 08-18-2005 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
smoking is bad for you, you should dip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grossest. Habit. Ever.

tdarko 08-18-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grossest. Habit. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. you're right i like to be around people who's hair, clothes and skin smell like an ashtray.

DarkForceRising 08-18-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Grossest. Habit. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. you're right i like to be around people who's hair, clothes and skin smell like an ashtray.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's quite hot, actually... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

touchfaith 08-18-2005 03:04 AM

2 packs a day? wtf? Stop smoking in your house. It will smell better and everything wont be yellow (after you clean it).

I've smoked since I was...[censored] I don't know...since I was 13 months old and I've never smoked 2 packs a day.

I'm down to 3/4 pack of Marb 100's a day. I don't smoke in my house, and when I smoke in my truck, I don't use the ashtray, it's never been used from day one. Non-smokers say it bearly smells and if I've cleaned it recently, they can't tell I smoke in it.

It's easy to cut back if you just change simple habits.

NorCalJosh 08-18-2005 03:07 AM

about a pack of good ol reds a day. lung cancer has me on its VIP list.

DarkForceRising 08-18-2005 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2 packs a day? wtf? Stop smoking in your house. It will smell better and everything wont be yellow (after you clean it).

I've smoked since I was...[censored] I don't know...since I was 13 months old and I've never smoked 2 packs a day.

I'm down to 3/4 pack of Marb 100's a day. I don't smoke in my house, and when I smoke in my truck, I don't use the ashtray, it's never been used from day one. Non-smokers say it bearly smells and if I've cleaned it recently, they can't tell I smoke in it.

It's easy to cut back if you just change simple habits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shockingly enough, I am a very considerate smoker. Left handed in the car near the window while I am driving so the ride doesn't reek.

I saw the pic you posted of your pad so don't even start about my tastefully decorated (think Pier 1 and World Market) spotlessly clean flat. My ultra-hip ceiling fan sends the second hand smoke right from my lungs out the balcony slider.

Wow, that sounded kinda gay.

tdarko 08-18-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that sounded kinda gay

[/ QUOTE ]
your never-ending array of buxom avatars has more than made up for this.

touchfaith 08-18-2005 03:20 AM

About 7 or 8 years ago, I moved into a place I couldn't smoke in...best move ever. Thought It would drive me nuts but as long as there's a decently kick-back spot outside, it works out really good.

If you're already a considerate smoker, it'll be easy.