Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A guys w/ zero aggression bets into me. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317596)

08-18-2005 01:35 AM

A guys w/ zero aggression bets into me.

The archenemy is 11.5 3.8 and 0!!! over the course of 156 hands. I really hated myself after this.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 5.75 BB

KDawgCometh 08-18-2005 01:39 AM

Re: A guys w/ zero aggression bets into me.

i can't see what you're beating here to be honest. Have you seen him showdown any hands, that would help, but I think he has AK and that hand only

z80x86 08-18-2005 01:42 AM

I guess he's really passive, but I think most anyone would go for the checkraise here if they had a decent king. It's between calling down or raising him to see where he's really at. If he calls then try to check behind him.

weevil 08-18-2005 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i can't see what you're beating here to be honest. Have you seen him showdown any hands, that would help, but I think he has AK and that hand only

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I autofold this too. And I think he's much more likely to have KK [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] It's a tiny pot, who cares.

KDawgCometh 08-18-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I autofold this too. And I think he's much more likely to have KK [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] It's a tiny pot, who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, its semantics, but his PFR% is high enough for him to cap KK PF, but I can't see him capping AK PF, but whatever, its a pretty easy fold all things considered

Nick C 08-18-2005 03:22 AM

You've got some set/gutshot outs, and that makes it close, and I'd probably call.

But, really, the fold isn't so bad.

08-18-2005 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You've got some set/gutshot outs, and that makes it close, and I'd probably call.

But, really, the fold isn't so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
cool, I was wonering if anyone else was thinking about those out.

shant 08-18-2005 04:21 AM

You're not beating anything and the pot is small. Fold is good.

Erik W 08-18-2005 04:54 AM

easy fold
3.8% PFR is
AK,AA,KK,QQ,JJ
and u r behind them all but JJ that is possible 1 way
combine that with a AF of 0 and u r probably looking
at AK(AA,KK might be possible too but is probably capped pf).

The only way u r ahead is if he raised AQs and bet into u with that hand. Almost impossible with his PFR+AF.

Nick C 08-18-2005 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
easy fold
3.8% PFR is
AK,AA,KK,QQ,JJ
and u r behind them all but JJ that is possible 1 way
combine that with a AF of 0 and u r probably looking
at AK(AA,KK might be possible too but is probably capped pf).

The only way u r ahead is if he raised AQs and bet into u with that hand. Almost impossible with his PFR+AF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Continuing versus AK isn't so bad.