Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   21 hours straight of OOT, this can't be good for health. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317345)

Joshssj4 08-17-2005 06:06 PM

21 hours straight of OOT, this can\'t be good for health.

There's a person surfing OOT all day everyday, that sleeps from 5 - 8 and the rest of the time is constantly posting on OOT. This must be bad for health and a severe addiction. Am I right? Or is this normal?

DemonDeac 08-17-2005 06:07 PM

Re: 21 hours straight of OOT, this can\'t be good for health.

i cant help it. i have nothing else to do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

stabn 08-17-2005 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a person surfing OOT all day everyday, that sleeps from 5 - 8 and the rest of the time is constantly posting on OOT. This must be bad for health and a severe addiction. Am I right? Or is this normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think monitoring the times posters are online and which forums they are browsing is much sadder than anything else...ever.

lighterjobs 08-17-2005 06:19 PM

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Joshssj4 08-17-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think monitoring the times posters are online and which forums they are browsing is much sadder than anything else...ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Considering the times this person posted and how constant he posted, I was curious to know if he even slept at all, surprisingly he does, 3 hours.

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-17-2005 06:19 PM

What exactly gets you listed as "online"? I have many times left my computer running with the browser still open to 2p2. Does it have to be refreshed every 15 minutes or something?

Joshssj4 08-17-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What exactly gets you listed as "online"? I have many times left my computer running with the browser still open to 2p2. Does it have to be refreshed every 15 minutes or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
In his message board history, he posts once every 10 mins at least. Tracking that I could tell how often he is around.

astroglide 08-17-2005 06:21 PM

i read 2+2 all day at work. right now i'm playing poker and typing up some network documentation while i do it.

bosoxfan 08-17-2005 06:22 PM

I know you're dying to tell us who this is so just say it.

MrTrik 08-17-2005 06:22 PM

Yup you need to develop some hobbies.