Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   opening a 2nd party account (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316064)

BadBatsuMaru 08-16-2005 12:26 AM

opening a 2nd party account

If this has been covered a million times, I'd appreciate a link.

I'd like to open up a new Party account to play on ... *cough* rakeback *cough* ... but I already have my current account set up with direct deposit to my bank and I have registered my debit card. It's a nice setup because every money I can just have them put the money back in my bank account then I can rebuy with my debit card which gives me cash back for the "purchase".

I want to make a new Party account. I just wanted to know if they'll let me. Do I need to close my current account first? Would they let me open a 2nd account using the same bank account, debit card, address, etc?

If I close my main account then go sign up for a new one using the same info on a separate computer, will it work?

Thanks.

playersare 08-16-2005 12:31 AM

Re: opening a 2nd party account

no rakeback on party. bet you can't even name the affiliate offering.

Allinlife 08-16-2005 12:38 AM

no rakeback on party.

www.rakebackreview.com and find your self a rakeback deal on one of the partypoker-skins. I suggest you get one on empire if you don't have an account there because they offer the most reloads next to party [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BadBatsuMaru 08-16-2005 02:04 AM

What do you mean no rakeback? I have a friend who has an affiliate account, and I can just sign up with their code and they get 20% of my rake, right?

"earn 20-25% of the gross revenue generated during the active lifetime of your player's Account while you are an affiliate with us"

Is this not rakeback?

mattw 08-16-2005 02:10 AM

the affiliate will get the R, but not you. you cant be tracked by him anymore.

BadBatsuMaru 08-16-2005 03:06 AM

Well, the affiliate is my best friend, and I was just going to split the rake with him.

Anyway... Anybody have an answer to the question?

08-16-2005 06:23 AM

Go to Search and at Keyword search terms type +Party + accounts

BadBatsuMaru 08-16-2005 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a link to useful info I'd appreciate it, but that search returned nothing remotely useful (although it did bring me back to this thread).

tomdemaine 08-16-2005 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a link to useful info I'd appreciate it, but that search returned nothing remotely useful (although it did bring me back to this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

try doing a search for i got + banned [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oblomov 08-16-2005 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
try doing a search for i got + banned [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]