Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MTT satellite for Legends Main Event Questions/Comments thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313160)

Jurollo 08-11-2005 05:19 PM

MTT satellite for Legends Main Event Questions/Comments thread

Please post any questions comments here.
~Justin

TonyS0pran0 08-11-2005 07:41 PM

Re: MTT satellite for Legends Main Event Questions/Comments thread

What if I already have an account at games grid and didnt put you in as my referral? What options do I have here? Can you maybe email your contact and have him add you to it or something?

Jurollo 08-11-2005 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What if I already have an account at games grid and didnt put you in as my referral? What options do I have here? Can you maybe email your contact and have him add you to it or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, it is a big deal if you dont have an account, I will talk to the Games Grid people about it. <font color="red">BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE, YOU DONT NEED TO BE OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT!</font> Old accounts are eligble too, the affiliate stuff was just to generate community money for the MTT forum.
~Justin

Jurollo 08-11-2005 08:44 PM

Just got a call from Games Grid and tourney will be posted within around 10 minutes of this post. The pass is MTTholiday, Sign up early and get your friends, I may x-post this in the zoo and WPT forums as well to make sure we give out a seat.
~Justin

soweak. 08-11-2005 08:51 PM

Next time making it smaller with rebuys (like $50 with $50 rebuys) or just in general with rebuys might make it more enticing and allow to maybe send more players to an event like this.

I am excited about this and would hope it contines for other events.

Any chance you can get Sklansky to throw in a free 2+2 polo? :P

shaniac 08-11-2005 10:15 PM

Where do you hear about these obscure sites? I'm dl'ing it now.

TonyS0pran0 08-11-2005 11:28 PM

Trying to register, don't see it....

Jurollo 08-11-2005 11:49 PM

Ok,
I ran into a small snag, i.e. I was gone when Games Grid call me back. I have to write up a small promotional thing for the tourney for their left hand column. Will be up tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the patience.
~Justin

bugstud 08-12-2005 04:18 AM

really bad times [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] unless the Cubs game is rained out...

Jurollo 08-12-2005 01:20 PM

tournament is listed. I am gone for the night, however, I have give thetimeisup my cell number if anyone has big problems and needs my help. I would like to see 30 or so sign ups by tomorrow so we have a good shot to fill a seat. see you sunday!
~Justin