Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   GameTime+ 1.4.6 available (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=311030)

kross 08-09-2005 01:32 AM

GameTime+ 1.4.6 available

Get it from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/g...6.exe?download

What's new:

UltimateBet hand history prefetching, contributed by Sankalp Acharya. When you first sit at a table at UB, when you open the hand history window, GT+ will retrieve a user-configurable number of hand histories from the past, for instant datamining on your opponents.

UltimateBet history window now no longer steals the mouse/keyboard focus when retrieving hand histories.

PokerRoom support is improved, I found a way to keep PokerRoom from stealing all the mouse input, by restealing it! So now you can easily drag the stat boxes wherever you like, and the mouseover stats now work with PokerRoom!

PostgreSQL support is improved, it no longer prompts for a username/password, it instead uses the login info stored by PokerTracker.

Enjoy!
-- Kevin

teddyFBI 08-09-2005 02:24 AM

Re: GameTime+ 1.4.6 available

I remember a few weeks ago UB made a change that prevented the use of the Ultimate History handgrabber datamining tool.

Are you telling us that there is a new workaround that will allow us to get all sorts of mined hands on hands that were played before we even sat down??

kross 08-09-2005 03:12 AM

They reversed that change, datamining at UB works again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

teddyFBI 08-09-2005 07:19 AM

Quick question, since it's been a while since I gave Ultimate History a try. Is Ultimate History the same thing as the code that's in the latest GT+ ?? Or are they two separate tools that each accomplish the same thing: i.e. the datamining of UB tables??
If they're different, does either one have an advantage over the other?

kross 08-09-2005 07:31 AM

They're the same, well except that GT+ now has the history prefetching feature, and the history window doesn't steal the keyboard focus any more with GT+.

-- Kevin

teddyFBI 08-09-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're the same, well except that GT+ now has the history prefetching feature, and the history window doesn't steal the keyboard focus any more with GT+.

-- Kevin

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, that sounds pretty cool -- may I ask a noob question: is there a limit to how many such hand histories you can request for instant retrieval??

Do I understand correctly then, that Ultimate HIstory doesn't have that "backhistory" feature available...that it can only retrieve later observed hHs?

kross 08-09-2005 05:13 PM

You are correct.

Also, UB doesn't limit how many HH's you can get, but there's a 300 limit in GT+. And I really don't recommend getting the full 300. 50-100 is usually sufficient. We don't want UB shutting us down again.

-- Kevin

Jazza 08-09-2005 08:05 PM

i'm a newb with this software, are you saying i don't need ultimate history to grab my hands for me, GT will do it?

i tried it for a few hands, but GT didn't seem to do anything, so i just ran ultimate history along with PT and GT, is this neccessary?

Luv2DriveTT 08-09-2005 08:14 PM

Are you going to implement Full Tilt support now that it has hand histories?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

kross 08-09-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to implement Full Tilt support now that it has hand histories?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing to "implement". GT+ works with any site that PT works with.

That being said, there is a tweak that I need to make, to make GT+ work better with Full Tilt. Since FT sits you in front, rotating the table, like UB does, I need to allow for this, just like I do for UB. But it's still usable even without that adjustment, but I should have the tweak done soon...

-- Kevin