Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dumpster Vultures (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304886)

wacki 08-01-2005 12:03 AM

Dumpster Vultures

Just moved to a friends house for the next month or so while I finish my research. There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour. I'm going to dress up a mannequin in some old clothes and cover it in fake blood. I will have no problem making it look realistic especially since it's dark out. I might as well stick my machette in it for added effect. Then I'll put it underneath one of the chairs I'm throwing out and hide in the bushes....

Eihli 08-01-2005 12:06 AM

Re: Dumpster Vultures

you have to [censored] video this man. this is gonna [censored] rock if you do it right.

whiskeytown 08-01-2005 12:15 AM

I hope there are no legal ramifications, because I want pictures and the news clippings in the paper the next day...

RB

MagicMan08 08-01-2005 12:18 AM

Awesome I am in central minnesota, i am on my way.

Matty 08-01-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]Why?

wacki 08-01-2005 12:28 AM

All the leases end this time of year. Some of the vultures are college students. There is one box truck that drives around and picks stuff up, I only assume that they sell the stuff in tent sales. There is a group of old ladies, one of which wears a lifeline remote control around her neck. It's probably not a good idea to hit her. There is a normal looking family driving a normal looking car. A crazy in a truck.....

cbfair 08-01-2005 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are dumpster vultures cleaning out every dumpster in bloomington right now. Throw a chair in a dumpster and it is gone in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Isn't it obvious? College town, new leases start on August 1 and you just gotta furnish that hot new pad somehow. </sarcasm>

Lawrence Ng 08-01-2005 12:32 AM

You are a genius man. Do tape this.

Lawrence

wacki 08-01-2005 12:35 AM

The real question is, when they find the body, should I hop out of the bushes with a freshly started chainsaw wearing a hockey mask?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

PokerBob 08-01-2005 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The real question is, when they find the body, should I hop out of the bushes with a freshly started chainsaw wearing a hockey mask?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And when one of the vultures has a gun?