Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Longest STT session (not much content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=302806)

astarck 07-28-2005 07:21 PM

Longest STT session (not much content)

What is the longest single STT session you've had with no breaks? Getting up to go to the bathroom or something while still having tables open counts.

Sadly, mine is only about 3-4 hours. I suspect raptor may hold the record for this.

Slim Pickens 07-28-2005 07:24 PM

Re: Longest STT session (not much content)

I have a laptop and wireless that goes to the bathroom with me, so I'll sit there on the pot with my lappy on the floor playing. Sadly, mine is only about 5 hours even with this.

skipperbob 07-28-2005 07:31 PM

On New Year's Eve Day we (Irie,Zen &I) did a 13-hour "DeathStar"...200 $33 SnG's...only break was lunch

astarck 07-28-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a laptop and wireless that goes to the bathroom with me, so I'll sit there on the pot with my lappy on the floor playing. Sadly, mine is only about 5 hours even with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need a setup like that. I have wireless but it doesn't "reach" the bathroom.

The Yugoslavian 07-28-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the longest single STT session you've had with no breaks? Getting up to go to the bathroom or something while still having tables open counts.

Sadly, mine is only about 3-4 hours. I suspect <font color="red">Gigabet</font> may hold the record for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I doubt the record for this is very close at all.

Yugoslav

astarck 07-28-2005 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On New Year's Eve Day we (Irie,Zen &amp;I) did a 13-hour "DeathStar"...200 $33 SnG's...only break was lunch

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that 12-tabing?

astarck 07-28-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Sadly, mine is only about 3-4 hours. I suspect <font color="red">Gigabet</font> may hold the record for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What kind of time has he done?

pokerlaw 07-28-2005 08:04 PM

I distinctly remember one time in Jan, when i was still one-tabling. I had jsut watched Rounders (again) and loaded up some STT's at midnight. I kept getting ITM so I kept loading up another and before I knew it, it was 8:30. good times.

skipperbob 07-28-2005 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On New Year's Eve Day we (Irie,Zen &amp;I) did a 13-hour "DeathStar"...200 $33 SnG's...only break was lunch

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that 12-tabing?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 2 people = 1 @ 8-tables / 1 @ 6-tables

raptor517 07-28-2005 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What kind of time has he done?

[/ QUOTE ]

gig puts me to shame.. my longest was about 14 hours 8 tabling where i did 157 sngs. im pretty sure gig has gone 20+ more than once. holla