Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   She's just a freind! (or: my parents are nuts) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=299276)

bholdr 07-24-2005 04:16 AM

She\'s just a freind! (or: my parents are nuts)

I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also goins, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunck or our extended family (it's out annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my freind celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a freind, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATOINOIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FREIND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i knoW they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a freind...

WHY DON'T YOU GET IT? geez.

(btw, there is ZERO chance of anything 'happening' on this trip.)

grrrrr.

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO COMPLICATED? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRAP!? [/rant]

Claunchy 07-24-2005 04:18 AM

Re: She\'s just a freind! (or: my parents are nuts)

So she's not into you huh? That sucks.

kurosh 07-24-2005 04:19 AM

I before e except after c.

2+2 wannabe 07-24-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that's what i got from the post too

seriously though - tell everyone to [censored] off

Claunchy 07-24-2005 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I before e except after c.

[/ QUOTE ]

And when sounding like a, as in neighbor or weigh.

pokerdirty 07-24-2005 04:24 AM

Re: She\'s just a friend! (or: my parents are nuts)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also going, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunk or our extended family (it's our annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my friend celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a friend, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATONIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FRIEND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i know they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a friend...

grrrrr.

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO COMPLICATED? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRAP!? [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

drink much?

Claunchy 07-24-2005 04:27 AM

Okay, I was trying to refrain from being a nit, but it's PLAtonic, not plutonic or platoinoic or whatever other horrible bastardization of that word we can come up with.

pokerdirty 07-24-2005 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I was trying to refrain from being a nit, but it's PLAtonic, not plutonic or platoinoic or whatever other horrible bastardization of that word we can come up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what i had

bholdr 07-24-2005 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also going, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunk or our extended family (it's our annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my friend celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a friend, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATONIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FRIEND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i know they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a friend...

grrrrr.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

drink much?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. as i was writing this, i even thought that maybe i'd misspelled 'friend', and i went back and looked at it and was like 'nah! you're being paranoid.'. maker's mark, neat, for me tonight.

whatever.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if she wasn't into me, i'd have said that she isn't into me. it just ain't happ-n'.

07-24-2005 05:04 AM

Tell em she's a tranny.