Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Where to play? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=298744)

BrettP217 07-23-2005 03:40 AM

Where to play?

I'm a fairly experienced player but new to the internet scene. Where is the best place to play. I've heard Party has the most fish, but their rake is higher along with huge amounts of pop up's and spam. Does the spam come with all internet poker sites or does party really [censored] up your computer. What site have you guys found to be most profitable. I always hear people talking about how many fish party has but i also hear about how shitty everything else is. I will be playing .50/1 but plan on moving my way up the limits to 5/10 in the next few years.

-Brett

aK13 07-23-2005 03:56 AM

Re: Where to play?

party is the softest at any limit, hands down.

the software isn't that bad for me, but then again, i don't mind absolute's either, and everybody seems to think theirs is the worst (personally i hate prima)

anyhow, what live limits are you playing?

and if u plan to play poker online seriously, you MUST invest in Poker Tracker.

irishpint 07-23-2005 03:59 AM

party is great- bonuses, bad players, nice software/interface and free beach towels!!!!! whoohoooooo

sirana 07-23-2005 04:47 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Pacific Poker is way softer than party, worst fish in the net. The rest of Pacific Poker sucks though; no multitabling allowed, no real hand history =&gt; no pockertracker (if you aren't one of the lucky chosen ones for whom handgrabber works) and the software isn't ideal either.

irishpint 07-23-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Pacific Poker is way softer than party, worst fish in the net. The rest of Pacific Poker sucks though; no multitabling allowed, no real hand history =&gt; no pockertracker (if you aren't one of the lucky chosen ones for whom handgrabber works) and the software isn't ideal either.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really care about the players then. if i cant get hand histories, play more than 1 table and the software sucks i just dont feel it;'s worth it.

MrWookie47 07-23-2005 02:55 PM

You obviously haven't played at Pacific and raised AA UTG and gotten an 8 way flop. It's pretty easy to have Pacific and 2 party tables open.

Still, though OP should definitely have an account at party. If he doesn't have $500 for the max deposit bonus, consider going to Stars and playing their nano limits. Always make sure you have 300 BB for your bank roll.