Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I blame Raymer.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=288201)

meow_meow 07-07-2005 03:05 PM

I blame Raymer....

"The player in seat 4 at table 128 has found a way to "mask" his emotions at the poker table . When he is in a hand he puts on a giant authentic Elmo costume head. That's right, Elmo. From Sesame Street. The T.V. show."

siccjay 07-07-2005 03:06 PM

Re: I blame Raymer....

thats awesome

TimTimSalabim 07-07-2005 03:14 PM

Sounds like somebody wants to be on ESPN really bad.

arod15 07-07-2005 03:22 PM

thats money ima get a sponge bob mask for next years....

NoTalent 07-07-2005 04:53 PM

lame...

What about the guy dressing up in a bunny outfit? Lame attention whores. we have a guy in our home games that puts on a jason mask (Friday the 13th). It doesn't mask the fact that he sucks.

LetYouDown 07-07-2005 05:07 PM

Wow...that's really gay. Like superhero gay.

maryfield48 07-07-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lame...

What about the guy dressing up in a bunny outfit? Lame attention whores. we have a guy in our home games that puts on a jason mask (Friday the 13th). It doesn't mask the fact that he sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you clarified - I was wondering where you would get a Jason Lester mask.

fluff 07-07-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lame...

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy in the bunny outfit sold ad space on his outfit on Ebay, noting that with such an outfit he is likely to get TV coverage, not to mention reach thousands of people at the WSOP.

Golden Palace bought it for about $15k, which made the WSOP ME a free roll for him, plus a nice chunk of $5k.

IMO, this makes this guy smarter than 90% of people who read this forum.

Link

Kevmath 07-07-2005 07:29 PM

I thought the WSOP had already made a decision to ban people from wearing costumes in the Main Event.

Kevin...

Daliman 07-07-2005 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lame...

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy in the bunny outfit sold ad space on his outfit on Ebay, noting that with such an outfit he is likely to get TV coverage, not to mention reach thousands of people at the WSOP.

Golden Palace bought it for about $15k, which made the WSOP ME a free roll for him, plus a nice chunk of $5k.

IMO, this makes this guy smarter than 90% of people who read this forum.

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no.

I wouldn't take 15k for that silliness, and I'd be willing to bet the bunnyman won't get a second of coverage. His 10k entrance is wasted because he doesn't really know how to play poker . If I saw the guy in LV, i'd say, "Nice outfit, whore".