Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Poker Tracker Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=285069)

mxer7734 07-02-2005 06:13 PM

Poker Tracker Question

I am currently using Poker Tracker and have a database for one of my screen names on Party Poker, If I have another name on Party Poker how do I create a whole knew database for hand histories from that screen name only?

Thanks

Gallopin Gael 07-02-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Poker Tracker Question

File -> Maintain Database Names -> Add

Wrecker 07-03-2005 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am currently using Poker Tracker and have a database for one of my screen names on Party Poker, If I have another name on Party Poker how do I create a whole knew database for hand histories from that screen name only?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something here? Why do you require more than one PP account? You wouldn't be using the extra accounts to occupy several seats at the same table would you? If you are would you please publish your extra screen names so us honest players can keep out of your way, I for one don't don't wish to participate in your immenent demise given your indepth understanding of poker tracker basics..

mxer7734 07-03-2005 11:32 AM

No - One name is going to be strictly tourneys and one name is going to be strictly cash games (limit and no-limit).

I am going to follow my stats on cash games only on the new screen name and go to all tourneys on the old screen name. I am not using this to cheat and use both names on the same table. Sorry to confuse you.

Nomad84 07-03-2005 08:21 PM

Ummm...why not use one screen name if that's all you are doing? You can view stats from only tourneys or only ring games already with PT.

mxer7734 07-04-2005 09:25 AM

Jeez, I didnt know having two screen names on Party Poker was against the law or something. All I wanted to know was how to create another database and now I have people saying im cheating, its wrong, etc. I am just making a new screen name to see what I can do with a hundred bucks or so in the lower limits. Just something fun to do, its alrite.

Nomad84 07-04-2005 02:39 PM

Actually, no. It's not alright. It's against the T&C of Party and pretty much every other site around. If you want another SN on the party network, try Empire or one of the other skins. They all use the same tables, so playing a ring game on Empire and Party is the exact same game with a different look. The difference is in the MTTs. Use the Party account for the MTT play if you like their selection, then use another skin for ring games if you want 2 accounts. Party can and will close both accounts if you try to use 2 Party accounts.

[ QUOTE ]
You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PartyPoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]