Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Disappointed with PV. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284386)

OrianasDaad 07-01-2005 01:42 PM

Disappointed with PV.

I've got a post over at the PV forums in the support section. I'd appreciate any feedback over there on my topic (same as this one). There's a poll, as well.

APerfect10 07-01-2005 02:52 PM

Re: Disappointed with PV.

PV is dead. Join the PA Hud bandwagon!

littledave 07-01-2005 08:48 PM

There is no post by you with this topic. If you posted, it's gone. I looked you up by your username over at the PV Forums too, and while you have 6 posts, none are with the above topic.

What's up, anyway?

Oh, BTW, APerfect10? What he said.

APerfect10 07-01-2005 08:54 PM

There was a post but Amir didnt like our comments therefore he deleted it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

OrcaDK 07-01-2005 09:54 PM

I agree totally. PV was very nice back in the days, but it isn't any more. I paid the $50, but i'm really having a hard time seeing what i got for my money. Previously i used the last stable pre-commercialized version, and it worked perfectly. I paid the money, expecting to get updates and new features more often, but that's really lacking. Amir deleting negative posts is also laughable.

Hybrid_11 07-03-2005 01:02 AM

I paid for the thing to was completely unhappy with everything downloaded Hud and am addicted to it pv flew right off the computer in an instant. Chalk it up as a waist of 50 bucks i guess

Dangergirl 07-03-2005 01:08 PM

I have also switched from PV to something else that works. After paying $50 I was disappointed in the fact that my problem post was ignored for quite some time. To this day this problem that I and several others have has still not been fixed. I continued to use the old stable versions until two weeks ago and since then, I have switched to another HUD.

Mendacious 07-03-2005 07:08 PM

Does any other "HUD" do Omaha?

PokerAce 07-03-2005 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does any other "HUD" do Omaha?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a few weeks. PokerAce Hud will have it.

OrianasDaad 07-04-2005 01:24 PM

For those that didn't see my post there it was basically the following:

Please rollback to a version that wasn't buggy.
Please test new versions completely before release.
Since you are charging for a product, the users have the right to demand more of your product.
A list of my own continuing problems operating PV.
A poll to see how many people had no bugs.

I haven't been back to check my post, I thought I'd give it a week since I was getting kind of steamed when I posted it originally, but I tried to make it as constructive as possible.

The fact that it was deleted is a small surprise.

I received a PM from Amir: [ QUOTE ]
This is not a major corporation I cannot give the support you are demanding I can do my best which is what I'm doing. I'm juggling three projects and working 13 hour days and I really don't need this kind of headache on my forums. I don't know what kind of money you think I'm making doing this, but trust me when I tell you its not enough to support me and I've got a multitude of responsibilities outside of PV.

Please, give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]