Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   NEVERWIN doing it again!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283401)

Pete 06-30-2005 01:45 AM

NEVERWIN doing it again!!

i love how this board always talk smack on him but he is having one hell of a wsop!! final 12 in the 2k nl event

-Skeme- 06-30-2005 01:51 AM

Re: NEVERWIN doing it again!!

In other news: He's still a douche.

PukaPlaya 06-30-2005 01:52 AM

Title: Dustin Woolf Triples Up
Log: Dustin Woolf moved all in and got two callers. Both Bjorn Isberg and L Gosney called, but Woolf held pocket queens. After a final board of K-J-7-2-J, the queens held up and Woolf tripled up.

hudat 06-30-2005 02:18 AM

Why all the hate on Neverwin? His personal assistant is an [censored] but haven't seen that out of him?

nolimitpro2005 06-30-2005 03:48 AM

the guys over at neverwin (not neverwin himself, though) take it upon themselves to stir up [censored] here and on FCP because dustin is god in their little world. they live to antagonize, i guess. im not sure anyone has a problem with neverwin, though he does have an insane style that leads to crazy swings, but his fanboys - micon included - are annoying to no end whatsoever and are constantly arguing with each other and with people on other forums. grow up guys.

also, i haven't followed dustin's wsop much but congrats to Druff. he's quite a player in my opinion. (note: this part won't be pasted and discussed over at nwp. they pick and choose what to gossip about lol.)

ZBTHorton 06-30-2005 05:05 AM

I think he's exciting as hell to keep up with, he's got some insane swings.

But he's kinda like Fischman around here...not...very...popular...

shaniac 06-30-2005 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In other news: He's still a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to bet that most of you armchair haters would bite your tongue if you ever actually met the objects of your scorn in person.

I met Dustin a couple times, played with him once, and he seems like a mellow individual and a formidable opponent.

I wish him the best of luck and I think he's a favorite to take top 3 in the 2K event.

GO NEVERWIN!

TheMainEvent 06-30-2005 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he's exciting as hell to keep up with, he's got some insane swings.

But he's kinda like Fischman around here...not...very...popular...

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of the good high limit players here think he sucks. I'm not qualified to disagree, but I have to wonder why I've seen quite a few times when there is a line for one heads up 300/600 table on UB but no one will join the other table that Neverwin is sitting at. If he was as much of a fish as people make him out to be he would never be sitting at a 300/600 table alone.

Klepton 06-30-2005 06:59 AM

people consider him a fish in full ring limit and in NL

heads up limit he's really really really good, and it's definitely not EV for anyone to sit against him

augie00 06-30-2005 10:50 AM

I hope he takes this down, because I never see him in the 100/200 game at Stars anymore, and I want him back so he can raise raise raise.