Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Another Eurobet hand histories post (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283016)

johnnycakes 06-29-2005 02:37 PM

Another Eurobet hand histories post

Anybody getting theirs?
I haven't received any in about a week.

Just want to make sure I'm not the only one.

(and yes, I'm checking my Eurobet inbox)

Thanks.

SwampyJ 06-29-2005 02:42 PM

Re: Another Eurobet hand histories post

I thought the hand histories were stored on your harddrive just like Party and Empire?!?

SwampyJ

Toddster18 06-29-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody getting theirs?
I haven't received any in about a week.

Just want to make sure I'm not the only one.

(and yes, I'm checking my Eurobet inbox)

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just do what everyone else does and store the HH's locally?

-Todd

ds914 06-29-2005 03:37 PM

There have been a few times in which the files have become corrupted or I've had PT database errors. This only happens occassionally.

I also tried to manually request them by email with no luck.

Bradyams 06-29-2005 03:56 PM

I had to request them once when I got disconnected, but I never received them. So I just requested them through Party, and filled in my hole card information.

Of course that was only for 4 hand histories, but it works if you don't have a shitload of HHs to recover.

sfer 06-29-2005 04:11 PM

Log onto the Eurobet website and check your account mail.

bubbahotep 06-30-2005 08:41 AM

I have the same problem. I even changed my email address to a different one to see if anything would change. I still dont get the hand history emails.

I needed them for PT because I was having some internet connection problems that would give me the "connecting" message briefly. If you get that message at any point in the hand the local history for that hand on the hard drive is screwed.

I did what the other guy said and just logged into party and requested the hands I needed based on the error log given after import in PT.

HesseJam 06-30-2005 11:29 AM

If you miss like 1 hand out of 200 in PT, what difference does it make?

jhall23 06-30-2005 11:39 AM

I didn't realize that there was an account mail on the Eurobet site. I just logged on and still don't see the hand histories I requested. Also not in my email account that they have listed.

Not really a big deal, just a little inconvenience as I like to email hands to myself when I have a hand I might want to review later and possibly post. Then I don't have to go back through PT. Also the emailed HH works better with Bison's converter.

smb394 06-30-2005 01:38 PM

I asked for one for a SNG, and this was the response:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately the reason for why you are coming across problems when requesting a tournament summary is because our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service. Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided by clicking on " my account"

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

xxxxxx
Eurobet Customer Service