Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Greenstein admits error, agrees to list Dogmeat (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=281656)

dogmeat 06-27-2005 05:52 PM

Greenstein admits error, agrees to list Dogmeat

In what is being hailed as a stunning victory for Dogmeat, Barry Greenstein admits "there may have been errors regarding the omission of certain elite players, and I will look at adding names in the future."

Greenstein, who crumbled under the boycott pressure of Dogmeat, wanted to be clear, and had this to say about the time frame involved: "I will be adding Dogmeat some time between this evening, and when hell freezes over."

Dogmeat is said to be sunning himself by the pool in his Phoenix backyard where the temperature is currrently 112 degrees. He is unaware that his inclusion on the "elite" list will not happen until his pool resembles a giant popsicle.

Dogmeat's press agent [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Jedi Flopper 06-27-2005 09:36 PM

Re: Greenstein admits error, agrees to list Dogmeat

Good, now you can eat strawbarrys and hucklebarrys again...

barryg1 06-28-2005 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In what is being hailed as a stunning victory for Dogmeat, Barry Greenstein admits "there may have been errors regarding the omission of certain elite players, and I will look at adding names in the future."

Greenstein, who crumbled under the boycott pressure of Dogmeat, wanted to be clear, and had this to say about the time frame involved: "I will be adding Dogmeat some time between this evening, and when hell freezes over."

Dogmeat is said to be sunning himself by the pool in his Phoenix backyard where the temperature is currrently 112 degrees. He is unaware that his inclusion on the "elite" list will not happen until his pool resembles a giant popsicle.

Dogmeat's press agent [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As has been brought up before, I am not a religious person. I would never base Dogmeat's inclusion on whether hell froze over. If it can be shown that his pool in Phoenix has frozen over in the summer heat (no Photoshop trickery please), that may be sufficient for me to include him.

Barry

burningyen 06-28-2005 01:00 AM

Dogmeat is a few refrigerator coils away from poker immortality.

NoOuts 06-28-2005 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dogmeat is a few refrigerator coils away from poker immortality.

[/ QUOTE ]

the Coyotes should have some idol.

jakethebake 06-28-2005 09:55 AM

This is the greatest victory since Melchizedek won its war with France.

dogmeat 06-28-2005 08:58 PM

Just wanted to thank you for your response. I'd have had a photo for you, but the ice truck broke down on the way to my house..............2750 blocks of ice, melting on the highway. What a waste. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

p.s. Congrats on your latest WSOP win, and good luck with Daniel.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Overdrive 06-29-2005 03:59 AM

Well that would be nice of course, but what I am waiting for is Barry's analysis of the lovely and talented Jennifer Tilly.