Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Around the Horn Panelist/Host Poll (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279873)

Sponger15SB 06-24-2005 07:16 PM

Around the Horn Panelist/Host Poll

Pick yer favorite.

ceyoung 06-24-2005 07:43 PM

Re: Around the Horn Panelist/Host Poll

write in vote for michael smith

trying2learn 06-24-2005 08:25 PM

i'm sure woody will run away with this - as he should.

jay sucks.

Nick B. 06-24-2005 08:29 PM

How many people who are voting for tony, have ever actually seen the show with Max on? The show sucks now. The disembodied voice was good too. Now reali doing the intro to the breaks is stupid and unfunny.

Patrick del Poker Grande 06-24-2005 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people who are voting for tony, have ever actually seen the show with Max on? The show sucks now. The disembodied voice was good too. Now reali doing the intro to the breaks is stupid and unfunny.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been watching it since the start. I like both Max and Tony. It's hard to say which I like better, but they're essentially the same thing. Max is a little more raw, but I think I'm going to go with Tony. Max's knock-off show on FSN is (was?) terrible. I'm glad Tony stuck around as Stat Boy on PTI.

mmbt0ne 06-24-2005 08:57 PM

Tony and Woody.

Although, I did like Dan Shanoff the couple times he's been on, even if he does have a voice made for print work.

istewart 06-24-2005 09:13 PM

Cowlishaw and Reali, although I like Mariotti despite what others think.

istewart 06-24-2005 09:13 PM

BTW Adande is AWFUL.

KDawgCometh 06-24-2005 09:17 PM

voted for max, the show was his baby orginally. YOu forgot to add Micheal Smith and Gene Wojochowski(I think I butchered the last name) from teh chicago sun-times also. I have hated Jay Mariotti ever since I started reading the sports page when I was a kid. I really wish that Rick Telander was on there more to represent chicago, but Jay is there for controversy and his loud ass voice. I have always wanted to beat the living sh<font color="red"></font>it out of Mariotti

Jack of Arcades 06-24-2005 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Adande is AWFUL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead wrong, Adande rules.

Max Kellerman is awesome. He's a pretty intelligent guy that cam articulate well and actually debate. He knows more about baseball than almost anyone on ESPN, and he's highly entertaining on MSNBC (Tucker Carlson show).