Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Did you have Party WSOP Step freerolls left? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279391)

Benal 06-24-2005 01:03 AM

Did you have Party WSOP Step freerolls left?

Did you have Party WSOP Step freerolls left when Party stopped running them, and did you get a refund yet?

niwotyalpi 06-24-2005 04:51 PM

Re: Did you have Party WSOP Step freerolls left?

Yes I had free rolls. No I have not received my refund yet. It is gonna be pretty sick if they decide not to give the refunds after they said they were going to.

MicroBob 06-24-2005 05:00 PM

Have they now said they were going to?
I haven't kept up with this little situation recently and the last I knew they said they were going to 'evaluate the situation' or something like that.

To NOT give refunds would essentially be them just keeping a ton of money in their pockets.
Think of all the $1000 and $2000 entries out there alone.

2+2 wannabe 06-24-2005 05:15 PM

they'd mentioned that they WEREN'T giving refunds many times in this forum

LotsOfOuts69 06-24-2005 05:16 PM

there was a banner on party that said "last night for wsop steps, all freerolls will be refunded after tonight."

Benal 06-24-2005 08:48 PM

I was told by their support that I should expect my refund within a week.

MicroBob 06-24-2005 09:00 PM

that's good.
after all their dicking-around on this I'm glad they seem to be doing the right thing.

However...when they say 'should get it in about a week' I would expect it to take a month.

When I played on the PPM cruise they didn't have any of the 'regular' cabins left so I had to take a down-grade (and get refunded $200.....either that or pay $1k more for an upgrade to a suite or something).
They kept giving me language like, "you should get the $200 for your upgrade in 'about a week' or 'by mext monday'" etc etc.
It took them about a month of them saying 'just a few more days' before I finally got the measly $200 cabin-downgrade refund.
If this situation had been on Stars I would have expected to receive the money in about 5 minutes or less (and would be very surprised if Stars failed to meet those expectations).

ADBjester 07-01-2005 08:13 PM

I gave them the week they said they needed (despite that being a ludicrous request). I have written to them twice since the week elapsed with zero response whatsoever.

I'm still owed $1,300. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Has anyone received their credits for this yet?

Jeff

AAmaz0n 07-01-2005 09:54 PM

I'm starting to lose patience as well. We are owed equity from the satellites left over that never went off when they stopped. I still have a Step 4 - were they 500 +40?

Maybe start a letter writing campaign?

Shauna

Benal 07-01-2005 10:07 PM

I have yet to be paid as well. I was told it would take a week. One week passed, I called, "we are having technical difficulties, it will take another week". They're full of $hit IMO