Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   my first post and a backround for everyone (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279185)

pokeryoung'n 06-23-2005 07:01 PM

my first post and a backround for everyone

I decided to give you a backround on my poker skills,games and what not...I am a 16 year old junior(in the 2005-2006 school year) at Lehighton Area High School...I live in eastern pennsylvania about 20 or so miles away from Allentown,Pa and about 2.5 hours from Philadelphia. I play in Cash games ranging from 4-7 times a week in the summer. Most times the min. buy-in is $5, no max! The biggest game I've ever played in was a multi-table cash game with a minimum $10 buy-in and a total pot of over $1,000, I wouldnt consider myself a "newbie" to poker since ive been playin for almost 2 years. Ive participated in the "Allentown Poker Coalition". Ive read "Super Systems" and have started a poker log on winnings and detailed information in the Tournaments and Cash games along with a bankroll management section, please feel free to harass me for being so you, I do wish to turn pro but even if I do not I am very good at accounting and more than likley will go to college or business school in that. A little respect for my work would be appreciated but being new i dont expect it... thank you very much and I hope to become a great addition to the 2+2 poker forums

DireWolf 06-23-2005 07:05 PM

Re: my first post and a backround for everyone

awesome man. Welcome.

bobdibble 06-23-2005 07:07 PM

Welcome. It sounds like you mostly play no-limit. For the best contribution to the forum, and for your personal growth as a player, post hands and respond to other's hands in the Small Stakes No Limit forum.

Good luck.

mantasm 06-23-2005 07:09 PM

stfu noob, and welcome to the forums

jgodin 06-23-2005 07:52 PM

Fairly new here also...gl

P.S. How do you find games in central PA. I'm about an hour away from you and there is squat here.

pokeryoung'n 06-23-2005 07:58 PM

i recomend check meetup.com and search poker and then go i belive u can narow the search by your area code im sure there is something within a reasonable distance...possibly if a big amature tornament comes up you can come out herer and play with us in eastern or when... i definetly plan on goin other places for poker action once i get my license...also yahoo search basementpoker.net or something like that its a really good "establishment" run by a good guy from my former poker group "allentown poker coaliton'

p.s. gl to you too

nolanfan34 06-23-2005 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i definetly plan on goin other places for poker action once i get my license

[/ QUOTE ]

Man this [censored] makes me feel old.

Welcome to the forums.

wegs the wegs 06-23-2005 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do wish to turn pro but even if I do not I am very good at accounting and more than likley will go to college or business school in that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a fool, stay in school.

fnord_too 06-24-2005 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

A young guy like nolanfan feeling old... Man that makes me feel old.

OP, welcome to the forums.

Blackjack 06-24-2005 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha I didn't notice that in my first read over.

Soon 5th graders will be playing on Party.

Blackjack